DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Alzheimer’s Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Alzheimer’s Disease Market Report:
- According to Alzheimer’s Association (2018), the percentage of people with Alzheimer’s dementia increases with age: <5% of people aged 65–74, <20% of people aged 75–84, and >30% and <50% of people aged 85 and older have Alzheimer’s dementia. Out of these, more than 50% are aged 75 or older.
- The most recent national survey conducted in six regions of Japan reported the mean prevalence of dementia in people aged ≥65 years to be 15.75% (95% CI: 12.4, 22.2%), which is much higher than the previously estimated rate of 10% in 2010. AD was confirmed as the predominant type of dementia, accounting for 65.8% of all cases.
- As per Alzheimer’s Association (2021), women are disproportionately affected by Alzheimer’s disease. More women than men have Alzheimer’s or other dementias. Almost two-thirds of Americans with Alzheimer’s are women.
Key benefits of the report:
- The Alzheimer’s Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Alzheimer’s Disease Epidemiology and Alzheimer’s Disease market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Alzheimer’s Disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Alzheimer’s Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Alzheimer’s Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Alzheimer’s Disease market.
Alzheimer’s Disease Overview
Alzheimer’s disease is a debilitating neurological disorder that gradually erodes memory and cognitive abilities, as well as the ability to perform even the most basic tasks. Alzheimer’s patients have difficulty doing simple tasks such as driving a car, preparing a meal, or paying bills. They can repeatedly ask the same questions, become easily disoriented, accidentally drop or misplace objects, and find even simple things perplexing. Some people become worried, frustrated, or aggressive as the disease progresses.
Alzheimer’s disease is a disease whose precise causes are unknown. However, at a fundamental stage, brain proteins malfunction, disrupting the work of brain cells (neurons) and triggering a cascade of toxic events. Neurons become weakened, lose their ties, and ultimately die.
Alzheimer’s Disease Market
The dynamics of the Alzheimer’s Disease market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Eisai/ BioArctic AB, Biogen, Hoffmann-La Roche, Cortexyme, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Alzheimer’s Disease Market Landscape
Alzheimer’s Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Lecanemab (BAN2401): Eisai/BioArctic AB
- Aducanumab (BIIB037): Biogen
- Gantenerumab: Hoffmann-La Roche
- Atuzaginstat (COR388): Cortexyme
- Brexpiprazole: Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- And others
Alzheimer’s Disease Market Drivers
- At present, no disease-modifying drug is available for AD which creates a significant market opportunity for Pharmaceutical companies. The development of disease-modifying treatment for AD can shift the market dynamics significantly.
- A growing elderly population, and increasing prevalence
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Alzheimer’s Disease Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Alzheimer’s Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. Alzheimer’s Disease Disease Background and Overview
7. Alzheimer’s Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Alzheimer’s Disease
9. Alzheimer’s Disease Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Alzheimer’s Disease Emerging Therapies
12. Alzheimer’s Disease Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Alzheimer’s Disease Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Alzheimer’s Disease Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Alzheimer’s Disease Market Outlook 2032
Alzheimer’s Disease Pipeline
Alzheimer’s Disease Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States