The global aluminum curtain wall market size is expected to reach USD 65.7 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 9.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is being driven by the growing trend of protecting exterior walls and upsurge in the construction of commercial buildings, including offices and institutions, in developed and developing economies. Market growth can also be ascribed to increasing demand for enhanced moisture management properties and energy-efficient solutions.
Furthermore, government regulations pertaining to green buildings remain a key driver of the market. For instance, the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) aims at improving the energy performance of buildings, while considering indoor and outdoor climate conditions, local requirements, and cost-effectiveness. The directive is pertinent to new and old buildings, which are under the process of renovation. Curtain walls systems decrease HVAC costs and improve building energy efficiency.
Increasing demand for eco-friendly infrastructure, owing to stringent regulations and rising awareness regarding environmental deterioration, is anticipated to favorably impact the market over the forecast period. Moreover, rapid urbanization, along with rising disposable income in emerging economies of the Asia Pacific region, including China, India, Japan, and Thailand, is anticipated to spur the construction of residential and commercial buildings. This is expected to positively influence the growth of the aluminum curtain wall market over the forecast period.
Aluminum Curtain Wall Market Report Highlights
• The market was valued at USD 31.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period, owing to the considerable rise in construction spending across the globe and increased use of sustainable materials
• The unitized segment accounted for a major share in 2019, owing to factors such as enhanced quality control, efficient air & water infiltration performance, and minimal installation time
• The commercial segment is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR exceeding 9.5% from 2020 to 2027, owing to the growing demand for high-end entertainment, recreational, and shopping complexes.
• The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness significant growth with a CAGR exceeding 11.0% over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for retail spaces and growing disposable income in the region.
• The key players, such as Alumil Aluminium Industry S.A.; EFCO Corporation; GUTMANN AG; HansenGroup Ltd.; and Kawneer Company, Inc., are emphasizing on expanding their market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aluminum-curtain-wall-market/request/rs1
Aluminum Curtain Wall Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global aluminum curtain wall market based on type, application, and region:
Aluminum Curtain Wall Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Aluminum Curtain Wall Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Aluminum Curtain Wall Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Eastern Europe
• Western Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4811/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Fencing MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Metal, Wood), By Distribution Channel (Online, Retail), By Installation, By Application, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
Air Conditioning Systems MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis By Type (Unitary, Rooftop, PTAC), By Technology (Inverter, Non-inverter), By End Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States