Artificial sweeteners are alternatives to sugar which is widely used as an ingredient in processed foods, including baked goods, soft drinks, powdered drink mixes, candy, canned foods, jams and jellies, dairy products, and other products.
Request for Free Sample Report @: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-alternative-sweeteners-market
The Alternative sweeteners market is accounted to be USD 12.1 billion in 2017 and is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Year: 2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2018–2025
· By product type the market for alternative sweeteners market is segmented into HIS, polyols, Natural and others. The HIS segment is sub-segmented into artificial and natural HIS. The polyols segment is sub-segmented into sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, maltitol, erythritol, and others.
· By application the market for alternative sweeteners is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic care products. The food & beverages segment is sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery, Snacks & frozen desserts, tabletop sweeteners, dairy products and beverages.
· On the basis of geography, alternative sweeteners market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of low-calorie food products
- Rising demand of natural sweeteners
- Rising consumer awareness of obesity, diabetes and other health concerns
- Stringent Regulatory framework
- Fluctuating prices of raw materials
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in alternative sweeteners market are Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., NutraSweet Company, Roquette Frères S.A., Tate & Lyle Plc., Ingredion Incorporated, and Cargill Incorporated, Arnhem Group, Celanese Corporation, Dupont, JMC Corporation, Roquette Frères SA, Südzucker AG, Tate & Lyle Plc, Unilever Group, United American Industries Incorporated, Sugar Foods Corporation, Nutrasweet Company, Purecircle Limited among others.
Browse Full Report for More Details@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-alternative-sweeteners-market/
Global Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market, By Function Type (Bulking agent, Fat Replacer, Texturing agent, others) By Product Type (Cellulose, Hemi-cellulose, Chitin & Chitosan, Lignin, Resistant starch, others) By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Confectionaries, Meat, Pasta & Soups, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog http://databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Vishal Dixit
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar