Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Allergy Diagnostics Market: By Products (Assay Kits, Immunoassay & Elisa Analysers, Illuminometers, and Others), By Allergens (Food, Inhaled, Drug), By Type of Test (In Vivo, In Vitro) By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Others (Mobile Vans, Schools, Primary Health Care Centres)), By Region (APAC, Western Europe, North America, LATAM and ROW).
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical dianostics market – allery over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Allergy: Highlights
Some of the common tests that are available with today’s physicians are skin-prick testing, intradermal testing, and oral for confirmatory allergy testing. These tests are critical where the history describes serious allergic reactions; risk assessments based on historical descriptions alone are not reliable. Most of these tests are usually performed under specialized hands in speciality clinics, because, positive test results are less likely to be determined as the time period increases.
As we are moving towards a digital healthcare market, products such as Allergy Amulet, which is a portable device that can detect food allergens or certain ingredients is expected to be available in some markets by mid-2019. Each strip costs $1 to $3 and the reader will cost between $100 and $250 and can easily detect allergies from milk, soy, dairy, shellfish, finned fish, wheat, eggs and nuts.
Requested here for the detailed TOC of the report:-
Many multinational and domestic companies are present in this highly attractive segment. Companies with the US Headquarter are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, HYCOR Biomedical, Lincoln Diagnostics Inc., Indoor Biotechnologies Inc. while the majority of key players are from Germany and the UK such as Siemens AG, Omega Diagnostics (UK), Stallergenes Greer (UK), R-Biopharma AG (Germany) and more. Majority of key players are based out of the US, Germany, the UK, China and Japan and control >90-94%% of the market globally.
Register here for a free sample of the report:-
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
1) Wearable Allergy Detection Devices are about to be launched. How will the existing players compete with the new technologies in the market?
2) What are the recent collaborations and JV in this segment which are expected to change the course of diagnosis?
3) Will the digital diagnosis replace a doctor’s physical examination?
4) Will the new technology be reimbursable under health insurance?
5) Who are the game changers in this market and where?
Global Clinical Diagnostics Market -Allergy is segmented into the following categories:
- Assay Kits
- Immunoassay & Elisa Analysers
By Type of Test
- In Vivo
- In Vitro
By End User
- Others (Mobile Vans, Schools, Primary Health Care Centres)
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.