Stringent government rules and regulations regarding drunk and drive cases and increasing drug and alcohol abuse cases are driving the demand of the market.
Market Size – USD 9.30 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.8%, Market Trends –Increasing Consumption of Alcohol.
The global Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 15.72 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from emerging markets will help the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market maintain a stable growth rate over the forecast period. The progress of the global Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing market is mainly driven by stringent government rules and regulations and the increasing number of alcohol drug abuse cases. The low-cost breathalyzers in developing economies are also fueling the expansion of the market over the forecast period.
Due to the pandemic, there are high chances of disruption in the supply chain and influence ingredients and raw material supplies. The financial crisis can let people shrink their expenses, which can lead to a decrease in the demand for alcohol and drugs. The reduction in demand will relatively affect the sales of the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing kits. The other factor that can hinder the sales of the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing packages is the high price points of the testing kits and the inaccurate results produced by the breathalyzers. The technological advancements of the breathalyzers will lead to more efficient and enhanced breathalyzers in the future.
Key participants include Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Laboratories Limited, LifeLoc Technologies Inc., BACtrack, C4 Development Ltd., Andatech Private Limited, Quest Products Inc., Alere Inc., Intoximeters and Soberlink, Inc., among others.
The COVID-19 impact:
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, WHO encourages people to take more aggressive steps to prevent the widespread of the virus and to abide by the rules and regulations created by the respective governments of each country. The transmission rate of the COVID-19 is much higher than expected. It can quickly spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth, which can spread whenever a person coughs or exhales. Thus, there is a high chance of transmission of the COVID-19 virus through the breathalyzers. The risks associated with the use of the breathalyzers have prevented the federal departments from using the testing kits for a few days to prevent the transmissions. As a result, the sales of Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing packages have been affected, and there is a decrease in demand for testing kits. Another reason for the reduction in sales of the testing kits is the on-going lockdown worldwide. Mostly the breathalyzers were used by the federal governments to check the level of alcohol of the drivers. Still, due to the lockdown, the transport sector has been affected profoundly. Thus, there are fewer vehicles on the road, which has ultimately minimized the number of road and automobile fatalities over the next few months.
Get a Free Sample now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3466
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market on the basis of equipment, end-users, application, and region:
Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Semi-conductor based Breathalyzer
- Intoxilyzer (IR)
- Chromatographic Instruments
- Hair Testing Devices (Kits)
- Urine Testing Devices
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices (Saliva)
- Fuel cells based Breathalyzer
- Immunoassay Analyzers
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Federal Departments
- Private Sectors
- Rehabilitation Centers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Detection
- Alcohol Detection
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The government’s strict rules and regulations on alcohol and drug abuse cases are driving the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market. Also, the increasing consumption of alcohol and drugs is adding up to the growth of the market. Companies are embracing more eco-friendly and bio-degradable straw materials that can be recycled, renewed, and reused.
- North America has dominated the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market over the forecast period. The federal governments of the countries in North America are the most significant contributors to the market. Many American companies have started using testing kits due to safety concerns in the workplace. Moreover, as alcohol can affect work output and damage the company’s reputation in front of the clients, they have started adopting the testing kits over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific registered a higher growth rate over the forecast period, along with Europe. The Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market of Asia Pacific is boosted by the excessive usage of the testing Kits by the officials and also in transport and construction sites.
- The global Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market is adopting some wiser strategies to say competitive in between the growing demand of the testing kits. Collaborations have been observed between prominent brands to increase their product portfolio and enter new markets. Companies adopt effective marketing and branding strategies to hold the position of the products in the competitive market….Continue
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3466
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market Equipment Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market driver’s analysis
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3466
In conclusion, the Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Market report is a reliable source for accessing the Market data that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report provides the principal locale, economic scenarios with the item value, benefit, supply, limit, generation, request, Market development rate, and figure and so on. Besides, the report presents a new task SWOT analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States