The global Aircraft MRO Market is estimated to attain USD 104.46 billion, by the end of 2025, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing number of aircraft OEMs in the maintenance and repair sector is expected to boost the market growth.
According to the air transport association, MRO services constitute around15.0% of the overall airline operating costs. Moreover, the growing investment by the MRO providers and OEMs on technology is helping to improve the efficiency. The profitability of the industry is dependent on old planes maintenance, which is primarily supporting the MRO service market.
Service providers in the industry have a separate department for the airline operators. Service providers also offer full-service to serve the MRO needs of all the airlines. For example, Lufthansa Technik offers its MRO services through the use of different advanced technologies.
To download the sample pdf of Aircraft MRO Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-aircraft-maintenance-repair-overhaul-mro-market/request-sample
MRO service providers in North America provide huge opportunities for skilled and experienced workers to support the increasing demand from airline maintenance. For example, avionics and mechanics led the worker demand then followed by software and electrical engineers. In 2018, MRO spending on outsourcing service has foreseen high demand.
Airbus a France based airline company is keen on developing Air+ programs that will provide opportunities for the MRO service providers. The company is allowing MRO providers to collaborate with others to offer customized solutions. The company is also planning to open an MRO center in Asian countries such as India.
In 2019, AFI KLM E&M has started using climbing robots for its line maintenance service. The company is also planning to make the integration of these robots with Donecle drones.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Engine and aircraft manufacturers like Boeing and Rolls-Royce are focusing on aircraft maintenance services.
• The continuous outsourcing of MRO services is anticipated to create huge opportunities for MRO service providers.
• The mechanical systems are getting replaced by the electronic systems. The advanced technologies are increasing the demand for experienced and skilled workers.
• Major players in the aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul market includes AAR Corp; Bombardier Inc.; Lufthansa Technik; GE Aviation; Delta TechOps; Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd.; and Air-France Industries.
Million Insights has segmented the global aircraft MRO market based on service type, organization type, aircraft type, aircraft generation and region:
Aircraft MRO Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Engine Overhaul
• Airframe Maintenance
• Line Maintenance
Aircraft MRO Organization Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Airline/Operator MRO
• Independent MRO
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) MRO
Aircraft MRO Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Regional Jet
Aircraft MRO Aircraft Generation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Old Generation
• Mid Generation
• New Generation
Aircraft MRO Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Ball Sports Luggage Market: The global ball sports luggage market is estimated to reach USD 3.88 billion, by 2025, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2019 to 2025. The growing inclination towards outdoor sports owing to the healthy fitness benefits is a major factor driving market growth.
• Capsule Coffee Machine Market: The global capsule coffee machine market size is projected to touch USD 1.78 billion by 2025. It is estimated to ascend with a CAGR of 4.8% over the estimated period, 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar