The global Air Quality Monitoring System Market size is anticipated to reach USD 6.5 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 6.8% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with rising health issues arising owing to emission of toxic gases and chemicals by vehicles and industries.
The chemical segment dominated the global market due to the rising vehicle emissions across the globe. Also, the physical pollutants segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecasted years due to awareness about disease caused by pollution like asthma, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases coupled with environmental and health effects on particulate matter.
In 2018, the component segment of hardware held the largest share across the global market on account of the emergence of various designs in these products along with its real-time applications. On the other hand, the software segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecasted years owing to the surging need for integrating systems in single software like traffic management, environmental monitoring, and parking management.
To download the sample PDF of “Air Quality Monitoring System Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/air-quality-monitoring-system-market/request-sample
North America dominated the global market in 2018 due to the increasing intensity of acid rains across this region which has caused around 90% lakes to be acidic in nature. Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest CAGR in the upcoming years on account of the rising number of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases coupled with the reducing AQI across several cities.
The air quality monitoring system market includes key players such as General Electric Company; Emerson Electric Co.; 3M; HORIBA, Ltd.; Siemens AG; and Merck. These players are engaged in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Also, several marketing strategies like collaboration, acquisitions, capacity expansion, and mergers are being carried out by these players to widen their product reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the outdoor product type segment dominated the global market due to integration of these systems with traffic systems, street light solutions, and smart poles.
• The physical pollutants are expected to register highest CAGR during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• North America held the largest regional share across the global market in 2018.
• The key players in this market are Emerson Electric Co.; 3M; HORIBA, Ltd.; Siemens AG; and Merck.
Million Insights has segmented the global air quality monitoring system market on the basis of product type, pollutant, component, end use, and region:
Air Quality Monitoring System Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Air Quality Monitoring System Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Nitrogen Oxides
• Sulphur Oxides
• Carbon Oxides
• Volatile Organic Compounds
Air Quality Monitoring System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Output devices
Air Quality Monitoring System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Oil & Gas
• Food & Beverages
Air Quality Monitoring System Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Report by Million Insights:
• Sports Drink Market: The global sports drink market size was estimated at USD 22.37 Billion, in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. Sports drink helps athletes to replace energy, water before or after competition. Increasing demand for sports drinks among individuals associated with physical activities is majorly driving the growth of this market.
• Geotextiles Market: The global geotextiles market size was accounted for USD 4.6 billion, in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% over the forecast period, 2020-2027. Geotextiles are widely used across various construction projects such as landfills, harbors, roads, and drainage structures.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar