The Global Air Quality Monitoring System Market size is expected to reach USD 6.5 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. There has been a significant rise in pollutants being released into the atmosphere as a result of increase in the number of automobiles and growing industrialization. In response, government and environmental agencies have implemented stringent laws and regulations regarding exhaust emissions. The use of wireless communication networks for IoT-based air quality monitoring systems (AQMS) is likely to be the future by 2025.
Government agencies and smart city authorities are implementing smart city projects that will contribute to preventing deterioration of the environment. Smart city projects in various regions are focusing on adopting advanced technologies to offer improved public amenities, which includes enhancing the quality of air in the city. Furthermore, there has been an increase in the number of shopping malls and commercial parking spaces, which will drive product demand. Growing popularity of air pollution monitoring instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) instruments, mass spectrometers, and gas chromatographs is a major factor expected to drive the market.
Access Informative Content Copy @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-quality-monitoring-system-market/request/rs1
On-going research activities for the development of satellite-based air quality monitoring systems bodes well for market growth. Satellite-based remote sensing technology is immensely promising as satellite sensors measure the concentration of pollutants in the atmosphere through the interference in light reflected or emitted from the earth. The growing emphasis of technical standardization firms on the adoption of advanced measuring principles, such as the ultraviolet fluorescence measuring principle, is a key growth factor. The European Committee for Standardization specifies a continuous measurement method for the determination of concentration of sulfur dioxide present in ambient air based on the ultraviolet fluorescence measuring principle.
The integration of cloud computing in air quality monitoring systems has enabled the development of multi-facility air quality control systems. Moreover, government agencies are increasingly adopting cloud-based software solutions that display the concentration of different pollutants in the atmosphere anywhere and anytime. In addition, companies operating in the market are designing and developing software solutions that collect information from sensors to continuously display the concentration of different pollutants.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Portable indoor quality monitoring systems are expected to gain popularity over the forecast period as they are adopted for short-term air quality studies, checking of pollution hotspots, and personal exposure assessment
- The services segment is expected to significantly contribute to market growth over the forecast period as a result of increase in the number of organizations that perform the work of systems integrators. Apart from system integration, these organizations also provide consultancy and maintenance services through long-term contracts
- Over exploitation has led to massive desertification, which has resulted in massive rise in physical pollutants in the atmosphere, such as dust particles. Therefore, the physical pollutants monitoring system segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- The food and beverages industry is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increased cases of food poisoning as result of contamination of food by pollutants in the atmosphere
- The Europe market is expected to witness remarkable growth over the forecast period owing to establishment of low emission zones (LEZs) for improving the urban air quality in European countries
- Key players in the air quality monitoring system market include 3M; Emerson Electric Co.; General Electric Company; HORIBA, Ltd.; Merck; Siemens AG; Teledyne Technologies Incorporated; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Discuss With Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6841/ibb
Key Topic Covered
- Air Quality Monitoring System Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- Fixed Indoor Systems
- Portable Indoor Systems
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- Fixed Indoor Systems
- Portable Indoor Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring System Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Nitrogen Oxides
- Sulphur Oxides
- Carbon Oxides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Air Quality Monitoring System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Output devices
- Air Quality Monitoring System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Browse Related Reports:
TV Analytics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Application (Advertising, Competitor Analysis), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Digital Forensics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Tool (Forensic Data Analysis, Review & Reporting), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States