The global air ambulance services market size is expected to reach USD 8.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidents of life-threatening diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, that require emergency medical response support the lucrative growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing awareness about air medical transport services also spurs growth of this market. Furthermore, Availability of reimbursement in developed countries, such as the U.S., helps people avail these services despite the high cost.
Improving global economy led to increased spending, which resulted in increased spending on healthcare. The per capita healthcare expenditure has increased exponentially over the last couple of decades. This per capita health expenditure increased by about 55.0% from 1996 to 2014 as published by The World Bank Group. As a result, the demand for these services has been increasing over the forecast period.
This industry is capital intensive, yet there exhibits constant entry of new players, which has helped maintain the supply-demand balance in fierce market place. For instance, in 2012 there were more than 300 players operating in this space with around 1,300 aircrafts, and this number is likely to increase over the forecast period.
To Know More About Air Ambulance Services Market, Access Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-ambulance-services-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Rotary-wing air ambulance services, which include helicopter-based services, held a lucrative share in 2015. Easy usability of helicopters and low cost of these services governed their dominance.
- Fixed-wing services include specialized aircrafts having medical facilities and dedicated crew. Rising medical tourism and operability of these aircrafts in adverse weather conditions are few reasons for their increased demand.
- Hospital based service dominated service model segment in 2015 and also anticipated to grow at healthy rate over the forecasts period.
- North America dominated the global air ambulance services market in 2016 due to established infrastructure for air medical transport.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to gain lucrative share over the forecast period. Strengthening economy, especially of countries such as India and China, investments from global conglomerates, and improving business opportunities are likely to provide growth avenues for players.
- Some of the key players in this vertical include AMR; PHI Air Medical; Scandinavian Air Ambulance; IAS Medical; Express AirMed Transport; Native American Air Ambulance; Lifeguard Air Ambulance, REVA Air Ambulance and Acadian.
- Strategic initiatives undertaken by these players include collaboration, service portfolio expansion, and partnerships with business firms & sports and entertainment events.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-ambulance-services-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global air ambulance services market by types, service models and region:
Air Ambulance Service Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
Air Ambulance Service, Service Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
- Hospital Based
- Community Based
Key Topics Covered
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Information Procurement
1.1.1 Purchased Database
1.1.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.2 Data Analysis
1.3 Market Formulation & Validation
1.4 Primary Research
1.4.1 List of Primary Sources
1.5 Approaches for Market Estimation
1.5.1 Approach 1: Commodity Flow & Bottom Approach
1.5.2 Approach 2: Top Down and Parent Market Analysis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Air Ambulance Services Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Market Driver Analysis
3.3. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.4. SWOT Analysis, by Factor
3.5. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
Browse Related Reports :
Ambulance Stretchers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Emergency, Transport), By Technology (Manual, Electric Powered, Pneumatic), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026:
Ambulance Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Equipment (Burn Care, Transportation), By Transportation Mode (Air, Water, Ground), By Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States