AI-Powered Storage Market Overview:
According to Market Research Future, the market for the Global AI-Powered Storage has been segmented on the basis of Type, Application, Industry, and Region.
The rise adoption of technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data analytics has led to an increase in data that require high storage capacity. The enterprises are registering a need for a refreshed AI-based storage architecture. Factors such as the growing adoption of cloud-based services, a rise in the number of hyperscale data centers, and the deployment of data analytics tools across small and medium enterprises have positively impacted the demand for AI-Powered Storage Market. However, the concerns regarding data privacy are expected to limit the market growth.
Major Key Players:
The Prominent Players in the Global AI-Powered Storage Industry are Dell Technologies (US), Advanced Micro Devices (US), CISCO (US), HPE Company (US), IBM (US), Toshiba (Japan), Intel Corporation (US), Pure Storage (US), Hitachi (Japan), NVIDIA Corporation (US), Lenovo (China), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Micron Technology (US), Western Digital (US), and NetApp (US), Datadirect Network (US), Seagate Technology (US), Flextronics International (Singapore), Fujitsu (Japan), and Tintri, Inc. (US).
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8703
The Global AI-Powered Storage Market has been segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America is expected to be the largest market in the forecast period, followed by Europe, owing to the high concentration of data storage market players, easy availability of proficient technical expertise, and growing penetration of AI in manufacturing, banking, telecom, and healthcare industries. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR in the AI-Powered Storage market owing to the adoption of AI technology by small and medium enterprises in the region, rise in demand for cloud-based services, and adoption of robotics in manufacturing industries. China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific AI-powered storage market.
- Based on offerings, the market has been segmented into hardware and software. The hardware segment is projected to account for the largest share during the review period. The hardware segment has further been sub-segmented into SSD, HDD, CPU, and GPU.
- Based on the storage system, the market has been segmented into direct-attached storage systems, network-attached storage systems, and storage area networks. The storage area network segment dominated the market in 2018. This type of storage system provides a multi-tenant environment through storage virtualization. However, the network-attached storage systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025 owing to the multiple client access feature that it provides.
- Based on storage architecture, the market has been segmented into file storage, object storage, and block storage. The file storage segment dominated the market in 2018. In April 2019, Pure Storage acquired Compuverde—a file software solution developing firm—to expand its file-based storage offerings. The block storage segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. Block storage is exhibiting high demand for virtual machine file system applications.
- Based on the storage medium, the market has been segmented into the hard disk drive and solid-state drive. The hard disk drive segment dominated the market in 2018 owing to comparatively low cost than a solid-state drive. In 2018, western digital launched a new range of hard drive—Purple—for upcoming Digital Video Recorder and Network Video Recorder systems that feature Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities. However, the solid-state drive segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The solid-state drive is further bifurcated into an all-flash array and hybrid flash array. The hybrid flash array is witnessing high demand as they are cost-effective and provide high performance.
- Based on end-use, the market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare, media & entertainment, retail, manufacturing, telecommunication, and others. The BFSI segment is expected to dominate the review period, whereas the telecommunication segment is expected to register the highest CAGR.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By Offerings
1.1.2. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By Storage System
1.1.3. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By Storage Architecture
1.1.4. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By Storage Medium
1.1.5. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By End Use
1.1.6. Global AI-Powered Storage Market, By Region
2. Market Introduction
2.2. Scope of The Study
2.3. Market Structure
2.4. Key Buying Criteria
2.5. Macro Factor Indicator Analysis
3. Research Methodology
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ai-powered-storage-market-8703
List of Tables
Table 1 Market Synopsis
Table 2 List of Assumptions
Table 3 Global Ai-Powered Storage Market, By Offerings, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 4 Global Ai-Powered Storage Market, By Storage System, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 5 Global Ai-Powered Storage Market, By End Use, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Ai-Powered Storage Market: Market Structure
Figure 2 Top-Down & Bottom-Up Approaches
Figure 3 Market Dynamics Analysis Of The Global Ai-Powered Storage Market
Figure 4 Value Chain Analysis Of The Global Ai-Powered Storage Market
Figure 5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis Of The Global Ai-Powered Storage Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our clients to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar