The global agriculture drone market is expected to reach USD 3,770.0 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing technological advancements in equipment and for enhancing the quality of the farming techniques have led to the increased implementation of agriculture drones in the market. The Covid-19 has accelerated the adoption of AI-driven technology by more than 30% as the world slowly resumes to get ahead in the pandemic. In 2019-2019, the adoption rate was relatively high as 31% and in 2020, it rose to 34% in the U.S. Therefore, agricultural automation is expected to boost the adoption of drones in the U.S. Moreover, the rise in agriculture professionals and field workers have been able to use drone data solutions that remotely assist in data extraction from field surveys and seeding.
With the growing use of AI and drone technology in the agriculture and farming industry is helping in detecting the low crop population areas and providing sufficient data for planter for re-planting purpose. This will not only help in identifying the productive seed but also highlights the variety of seed to the plant. Innovation in the agricultural drones also extends in data identification and fixing issues with an automated solution. For instance, using IoT a drone map detects nutritional deficiency and relays the information to the sprayer.
Agriculture Drones Market Report Highlights
• The fixed wing agriculture drone is expected to remain as a key revenue generating segment over the forecast period. The hybrid agriculture drones are anticipated to witness enormous growth in the next 8 years, owing to their ability to carry heavy weights and hover over fields.
• The crop scouting application is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period, with the increasing application of crop spraying, which will further increase the yields and reduce the wastage of pesticides & fertilizers and crops.
• The North America agriculture drones market is expected to remain the key revenue generating region with a prevalent share of the industry. The increasing adoption of the drones, in various applications including spraying, seeding, and livestock farming, has led to the enormous market share.
• The Asia Pacific agriculture drone market is anticipated to witness a significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the increasing investments in R&D in the region.
Get Sample Copy Of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/agriculture-drones-market/request/rs1
Agriculture Drones Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the agriculture drone market based on product type, application, and region:
Agriculture Drones Product Outlook (Transaction Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2024)
• Fixed wing
• Rotary blade
Agriculture Drones Application Outlook (Transaction Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2024)
• Field mapping
• Variable rate application
• Crop scouting
Agriculture Drones Regional Outlook (Transaction Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2024)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Agriculture Drones Market
• DJI Technology
• Trimble Navigation Ltd
• Precision Hawk
• Parrot SA
• 3D Robotics
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3251/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Commercial Drone Market: The global commercial drone market size was valued at USD 5.80 billion, with an estimated 274.6 thousand units sold, in 2018. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 56.5% during the forecast period.
Anti-drone Market: The global anti-drone market size was valued at USD 576.7 million in 2018 and is expected to witness unprecedented growth over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States