The latest Agriculture Analytics market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the Agriculture Analytics industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the Agriculture Analytics industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global agriculture analytics market size is expected to reach USD 2,041.6 Million in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of advanced technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and other analytics tool in the agriculture sector to improve crop yield and enhance work efficiency. Farmers are increasingly utilizing big data analytics to become more competitive and productive, which is boosting revenue growth of the agriculture analytics market. Rising need to improve crop management is resulting in increasing demand for agriculture data analysis. Ability of analytics software to derive trends from vast volumes of data and plant breeding details with fewer errors and greater efficiency is expected to boost adoption of analytics software in the agriculture sector. Yield predictions generated with the help of data analysis is expected to help farmers maximize crop yield and improve overall efficiency.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/696
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Agriculture Analytics Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the Agriculture Analytics market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the Agriculture Analytics market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the Agriculture Analytics industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the Agriculture Analytics market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The Agriculture Analytics report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the Agriculture Analytics report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in Agriculture Analytics Market are:
Deere & Company, IBM, Bayer AG, SAP SE, Trimble, Accenture, DeLaval, Iteris, Inc., Oracle, and AGRIVI.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agriculture-analytics-market
The report further segments the Agriculture Analytics market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Agriculture Analytics industry in key regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the global agriculture analytics market on the basis of component, farm size, deployment modes, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Farm Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Small and Medium Farms
- Large Farms
- Deployment Modes Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Livestock Analytics
- Farm Analytics
- Aquaculture Analytics
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In November 2020, John Deere announced the acquisition of Harvest Profit, which is a leading provider of farm profitability software based in Fargo, North Dakota, US. Harvest Profit software is expected to help customers of John Deere with a forward-looking financial lens and enhanced visibility into the profitability of their farms and the insights provided by the software would help them to make better decisions regarding management of operations.
- Solution segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising need for more accurate crop forecasting and yields is driving demand for agriculture analytics solutions.
- Large farms segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Large farms are increasingly adopting big data IoT sensors in order to monitor farms and get information regarding tractor availability, service due dates, and fuel refill alerts.
- On-premises segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the agriculture analytics market in 2020. Rising concerns regarding data security among large farms is driving demand for on-premises agriculture analytics solution.
- Farm analytics segment accounted for a relatively larger revenue share in the global agriculture analytics market in 2020. The need to enhance agricultural supply chain management to minimize waste and excess inventory is driving rising adoption of farm analytics.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global agriculture analytics market in 2020. Technological advancements of traditional agricultural activities and presence of improved agricultural techniques in countries in the region is expected to drive revenue growth of the agricultural analytics in the region.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/696
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the Agriculture Analytics market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the Agriculture Analytics market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global Agriculture Analytics Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/696
Key takeaways of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Agriculture Analytics market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Agriculture Analytics market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Agriculture Analytics market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging Agriculture Analytics markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the Agriculture Analytics key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Agriculture Analytics market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Agriculture Analytics Market Segmentation based on types
- Agriculture Analytics Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia