Fact.MR’s Aerospace Coatings sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis that provides insights on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR’s demand for aerospace coatings market report forecasts a robust expansion trajectory, estimating a CAGR of nearly 6% from 2021-2031, with the market topping US$ 2 billion valuation by 2031. Growth is expected to remain underpinned by extensive uptake across the military segment.
The market posted significant gains in the past, being valued at just over US$ 1 billion in 2017. Prospects dipped during the COVID-19 pandemic throughout 2020, as cross-border passenger air travel ceased so as to contain the virus. The market experienced a growth rate of under 5% from 2016 and 2020.
In-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Aerospace Coatings Market @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6341
According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), global military expenditure was estimated at nearly US$ 2 trillion in 2019, expanding by 3.6% in real terms as compared to 2018, with bulk of it contributed by the U.S (US$ 732 billion), followed by China (US$ 261 billion), and India (US$ 71 billion). As such, investments in military aircraft have also surged, paving the way for enhanced uptake of aerospace coatings to ensure longevity and durability of existing fleet.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Polyurethane aerospace coatings to surpass US$ 1 billion by 2031, expanding at above 6% CAGR
- Demand for epoxy aerospace coatings to experience impressive incline, registering a CAGR of nearly 6% until 2031
- Aerospace coatings across the OEM segment to witness major incline, expanding at over 6% CAGR
- By application, aerospace coatings for military aircraft to reign supreme, crossing US$ 300 million in 2020
- The U.S. to experience heightened sales amid high defense spending, being valued at US$ 400 million in 2020
- Market in China to expand impressively, expected to reach nearly US$ 500 million by 2031
- India, Australia, and South Korea to collectively contribute over US$ 300 million by 2031
- “Prominent manufacturers are expected to gain immense momentum across emerging economies of Asia, most notably in India and China, amid heightened spending on aviation infrastructure,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent players in the aerospace coatings landscape rely on a slew of expansion strategies, including new product launches, collaborations with existing manufacturers and outright mergers & acquisitions.
Notable developments in this space are as follows:
- In May 2021, BASF SE announced a collaboration with German aircraft carrier Lufthansa Group to equip its Boeing 777 freighters with its AeroSHARK surface film which mimics the fine structure of a shark’s skin to reduce aerodynamic drag which will be equipped starting 2022.
- In April 2020, Hohman Plating & Manufacturing LLC unveiled a new controlled environment facility for new aerospace adhesive primers manufacturing, which will be used on the Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1000G next generation engine parts.
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6341
Key players operating in the Aerospace Coatings Market profiled by Fact.MR includes
- AHC Oberflachentechnik GmbH
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- Argosy International Inc.
- Asahi Kinzoku Kogyo Inc.
- BASF SE
- Brycoat Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co.
- Hentzen Coatings Inc.
- Hohman Plating & Manufacturing LLC
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- PPG Industries
- International Aerospace Coatings Holdings LP
- Ihi Ionbon AG
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the aerospace coatings market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
- Application of aerospace coatings in aircraft manufacturing
- Aerospace Coatings for Commercial Applications
- Aerospace Coatings for Military Applications
- Aerospace Coatings for General Aviation
- End Use
- Aerospace Coatings for MROs
- Aerospace Coatings for OEMs
- Polyurethane Aerospace Coatings
- Epoxy Aerospace Coatings
- Other Resins Aerospace Coatings
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative markets for aerospace coatings?
- Which factors will impact the growth of the market?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the aerospace coatings industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain
Hydrophobic Coatings Market: The market is being driven by increasing demand from end-use industries, especially automotive, due to vastly improved features of hydrophobic coatings. The Asia Pacific region is a significant shareholder in the global hydrophobic coatings market, accounting for around 33% of the market’s overall revenue in 2021.
Flake Coatings Market: The study offers comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of glass flake coatings across the globe.
Faux Finish Coatings Market: This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players associated with the manufacturing of faux finish coatings.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States