(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Pipeline
“Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Pipeline Insight, 2020″ report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) market. A detailed picture of the Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC), also called renal cell cancer or renal cell adenocarcinoma, which comprises almost all type of kidney cancers. RCC usually begins as a tumor growing in one of the kidneys, which can easily develop in both the kidneys, at times it can also be advanced or metastatic that can easily spread to the other parts of the body. The tumor can invade a large vein leading out of the kidney. It can also spread to the lymph system and other organs (lungs being the most vulnerable).
Request for free sample page: – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/advanced-renal-cell-carcinoma-rcc-pipeline-insight
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) treatment.
- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Pipeline
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma pipeline possesses potential drugs in late and mid-stage developments to be launched in the near future.
Atezolizumab + Bevacizumab (Merck and Genentech), combination is being investigated for advanced RCC in phase III stage of clinical development. Atezolizumab binds to a protein called PD-L1, which is found on cancer cells and blocks this protein thereby helping the immune system in killing the cancer cells. It is a type of monoclonal antibody and a type of immune checkpoint inhibitor. Bevacizumab is a tumor-starving (anti-angiogenic) therapy which is designed to block a protein called vascular endothelial growth factor, or VEGF. Normal cells make VEGF, but some cancer cells, especially kidney cancer cells, make too much VEGF.
Pembrolizumab + Lenvatinib (Merck/Eisai), the combination is being investigated in phase III stage of clinical development by the prominent key players for the patients with advanced RCC. In May 2020, phase II trial of Pembrolizumab + Lenvatinib for disease progression after PD-1/PD-L1 immune checkpoint inhibitor in metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Virtual Scientific Program 2020.
Marketed drugs included in the report
· Keytruda/Inlyta: Merck/Pfizer
· Opdivo/Yervoy: Bristol-Myers Squibb
· Bavencio/Inlyta: Merck/Pfizer
· Lenvima/Afinitor: Eisai/Novartis
· Sutent: Pfizer
· Cabometyx: Exelixis
· Avastin: Genentech (Roche)
· Votrient: Novartis
· Fotivda: AVEO Oncology
Emerging drugs included in the report
- Bempegaldesleukin (NKTR-214) and NKTR-262: Nektar Therapeutics
- Telaglenastat (CB-839): Calithera Biosciences
- Savolitinib (AZD-6094): AstraZeneca
- Nintedanib: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Crizotinib: Pfizer
- Mavorixafor (X4P-001): X4 Pharmaceuticals
- Ibrutinib/Nivolumab: Pharmacyclics/Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Pembrolizumab (MK-3475)/Bevacizumab: Merck/Genentech (Roche)
- SRF388: Surface Oncology
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Report Scope
- The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC).
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/advanced-renal-cell-carcinoma-rcc-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
3. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Discontinued Products
13. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Product Profiles
14. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Key Companies
15. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Unmet Needs
18. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Future Perspectives
19. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States