(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC), also called renal cell cancer or renal cell adenocarcinoma, which comprises almost all type of kidney cancers. RCC usually begins as a tumor growing in one of the kidneys, which can easily develop in both the kidneys, at times it can also be advanced or metastatic that can easily spread to the other parts of the body. The tumor can invade a large vein leading out of the kidney. It can also spread to the lymph system and other organs (lungs being the most vulnerable).
Request for free sample page: – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/advanced-renal-cell-carcinoma-rcc-epidemiology-forecast
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Epidemiology
The renal cell carcinoma on the basis of the location and cellular lining and the pathway followed by the tumor for the growth is historically divided into various sub types such as Clear cell RCC, Papillary RCC, Chromophobe RCC, Collecting duct RCC and Unclassified RCC. When RCC is in its early stages, patients may be symptom free but as the disease progresses, symptoms may include a lump in the abdomen, blood in the urine, unexplained weight loss, loss of appetite, fatigue, vision problems, excessive hair growth (in women), etc. The risk factors associated with advanced RCC include excess body weight, hypertension, cigarette smoking, genetic factors, etc.
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Key Facts
- According to the National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD), Renal Cell Carcinoma accounts for approximately 30,000 new cases of kidney malignancies per year in the United States. It is more common in males than in females (ratio of 2–3:1) and in persons with a history of smoking.
- As per Delveinsight estimates, the total incident population of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) in the 7MM markets was found to be 69,429 cases in 2017. While, the total diagnosed incident population of RCC in the United States was found to be 53,405 cases in 2017.
- As per Delveinsight estimates, In EU5 countries, France had the maximum diagnosed incident population of RCC i.e., 5,485 cases followed by Germany with 4,719 cases in 2017. While the lowest number of cases were found in the Spain with 2,543 cases in 2017.
- In Japan, the total cases of advanced/metastatic RCC were found to be 7,628 cases in 2017, which will increase in the forecast period 2020–2030.
Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Report Scope
- The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) epidemiology
Download free sample page: – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/advanced-renal-cell-carcinoma-rcc-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
3. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) population by its epidemiology
- The Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States