The Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market is projected to reach USD 118.03 billion in 2027. The continual development in the vehicle autonomy and automotive electronics sensor system applications & technology, the rising concern for passenger safety while in the vehicle, increasing demand for higher degree of automation in automobiles, higher demand for the nextgen concept cars from the high-earning consumers and increasing use of sensor systems in hybrid, semi hybrid & electric cars are the factors effectively boosting the demand of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market.
Usage of the sensor systems has been enormous in all the segments of automotive. Advanced sensory or the driver assistance systems are being incorporated in almost all the parts of a vehicle. Chassis, clutch, engines, transmission, brakes, control, dashboard and safety systems are some of the constituents where a high number of ADAS equipment are being installed. Apart from monitoring the speed, pressure, position, gas, outer ambience, and temperature inside the engine, the ADAS equipment are used for safe & efficient operations of the powertrains.
The surging demand for autonomous vehicles has created plenty of opportunities for leading automakers like Tesla, Toyota, Honda, and others. These industry players are implementing the ADAS in their fully autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles at large. The continuous development and implementation of ADAS as a key safety feature and extensive investment in R&D are poised to reinforce Advanced Driver Assistance System market trends through 2027.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2202
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The report analyzes the global consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Material Segmentation Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-driver-assistance-systems-adas-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of component, the hardware segment is estimated to occupy the majority of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems market share over the forecast period. However, the software segment will exhibit growth through 2027 due to rapid technological development.
- On the basis of vehicle, the passenger vehicle segment is estimated to hold a major chunk of the ADAS market share through 2027 on account of reforms related to the scrapping of conventionally powered vehicles and the rapid proliferation of electric cars. In 2019, the passenger vehicle segment was cumulative to a revenue generation of nearly USD 5.13 Billion in the European region.
- In the regional landscape, North America is forecast to hold the largest market share over the forecast period on account of mounting demand for safe and efficient vehicles in the region.
- Europe is estimated to contribute significantly to the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems market revenue share through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the rise in favorable government initiatives in the region related to driver and passenger safety.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness major growth over the analysis period due to the rising number of vehicles and increased demand for premium vehicles in China and India.
- In January 2020, TTTech Auto, a global leader in the safety software platforms for autonomous driving (AD) and beyond, announced its acquisition of the Turkish software company Red Pine Software, an expert in ADAS. By this acquisition TTTech Auto created its firm growth strategy and increased its software development capacities for ADAS and Automated Driving series development projects that features its flagship product MotionWise.
- Key players in the market include Robert Bosch, Valeo S.A., Hyundai Mobis, Visteon, Faurecia, Samsung, Intel, Mobileye, Waymo, Microsoft, Magna International, Denso, Veoneer, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen, Aptiv, and Atmel Corporation, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2202
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market on the basis of System, Component, Type, Vehicle, Propulsion, and Region:
System Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Adaptive Front Light
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Detection
- Cross Traffic Alert
- Driver Monitoring System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Intelligent Park Assistance
- Lane Departure Assistance
- Night Vision System
- Pedestrian Detection System
- Road Sign Recognition
- Traffic Jam Assist
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Image Sensor
- LiDAR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Infrared Sensor
- Radar Sensor
- Capacitive Sensor
Vehicle Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Mid-sized car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Utility Vehicle
- Light Truck
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Mobile Truck
- Recreational Vehicle
- Towing Truck
- Fire Trucks
Propulsion Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request a customization of the market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2202
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States