The outbreak of COVID-19 caused a breakdown in educational systems around the world. Social distancing rules and a global lockdown were initiated to stop the spread of the virus and students were forced to sit at home during this period. As would be expected, some students fell short in their academics while others stayed on their feet. The summer enrichment and acceleration tutoring by Addictive Math Inc. is designed for K-12th grade students regardless of their current academic bearing to meet up the standard.
Speaking about the summer enrichment program, Jamila Robinson the Executive Director of Addictive Math Inc., had this to say, “We are excited about our Summer Enrichment and Summer Acceleration tutoring at Addictive Math Inc. We will be able to assist K-12th grade students that are behind and help students that are ahead gain an advantage before the fall.”
Through the summer enrichment and acceleration program, Addictive Math Inc. focuses on the whole student by providing tutoring services and ensuring the student is doing well physically, mentally, and academically.
“At Addictive Math Inc. we focus on the whole student. We ensure that students have what they need physically, mentally, and academically. At Addictive Math Inc., we partner with the parents to make sure they are getting enough sleep, they have a list of brain powering foods and they meet one-on-one with an Addictive Math Inc. teacher. We use an interactive, online whiteboard to keep students engaged.” Jamila Robinson added.
By enrolling in Addictive’s summer enrichment and acceleration tutoring program, parents will enjoy the following benefits:
- Provision of a list of brain powering foods that helps improve concentration and memory in kids
- Teachings on positive affirmations over kids as this helps build confidence both in parents and their kids
- One-on-one private tutoring affords the kids the opportunity to be taught at their level and saves them from the embarrassment of not understanding a topic
- Affordable tutoring program with the first two sessions free. Subsequent sessions go for $25 per session for Elementary students (K-5th), $35 per session for Middle school (6-8th), and $40 per session for high school students.
- An online toy store where students can access toys to keep them motivated as they go through the summer enrichment and acceleration program
The tutoring program is open for both students who have fallen behind and need to get caught up and for those who are already excelling.
For more information about the Addictive Math Inc., summer tutoring program, log on to https://addictivemathinc.com/.
About Jamila Robinson
Jamila Robinson was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska where she grew up in a single-parent household but loved school and learning. Jamila received the Bill Gates Millennium Scholarship and attended Rollins College in Winter Park, FL. She graduated Cum Laude and studied Organizational Communication with a minor in Business Administration.
Through Addictive Math Inc., an online K-12th grade tutoring center and Toy Store, she and her team focus on the whole student and provide one-on-one private tutoring. Addictive Math Inc. uses an interactive online platform to keep students engaged and their goal is to grow the confidence on the inside of each student.
Company Name: Addictive Math Inc
Contact Person: Jamila Robinson
Email: Send Email
Address:2330 Scenic Highway S.
State: GA 30078
Country: United States