The Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Acute Kidney Injury Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Acute Kidney Injury treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Acute Kidney Injury companies working in the treatment market are Revelation Biosciences, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, MISSION Therapeutics, Unicycive Therapeutics, Sentien Biotechnologies, Metro International Biotech, Guard Therapeutics AB, Novartis, Angion Biomedica, Vifor Pharma, AM Pharma, Astellas Pharma, Pharming Technologies, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, and others, are developing therapies for the Acute Kidney Injury treatment
- Emerging Acute Kidney Injury therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- REVTx-300, RGN-352, MTX652, UNI-494, SBI-101, MIB-626, RMC-035, TIN816, ANG-3777, Ilofotase alfa, ASP1128, Ruconest (Conestat alfa), Timbetasin, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Acute Kidney Injury market in the coming years.
- In October 2022, The FDA in the United States has approved Guard Therapeutics’ application for an investigational new drug (IND) for RMC-035 (ROSgard), the firm reported. The approval permits the continuation of the global, placebo-controlled Phase II research AKITA in cardiac surgery as well as the expansion of the RMC-035 clinical development program to the US.
- In March 2022, A phase II, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind, adaptive, parallel group clinical trial to assess the safety and effectiveness of RMC-035 in patients at high risk of acute kidney injury after open chest cardiac surgery was started by Guard Therapeutics AB.
- In March 2022, An summary of the ongoing Phase III REVIVAL trial will be presented by AM-Pharma at the 27th International Conference on Advances in Critical Care Nephrology.
- In February 2022, In order to close the Series A fundraising round at USD 35 million, Renibus Therapeutics completed a USD 15 million extension headed by family offices that specialize in biotech investments. Renibus’ pipeline, which includes RBT-1, one of the company’s main candidates for the prevention of acute kidney injury, will be advanced with the help of the funding proceeds.
- In 2021, Angeon and Vifor made the results of their ANG-3777 clinical trials, which included a Phase III DGF trial and a Phase II CSA-AKI trial, publicly available.
Acute Kidney Injury Overview
Acute kidney damage is characterized by a sudden decline in renal function that occurs within a few days to weeks. This can result in azotemia, or a buildup of nitrogenous products in the blood, with or without a drop in urine production.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Acute Kidney Injury Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- REVTx-300: Revelation Biosciences
- RGN-352: RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
- MTX652: MISSION Therapeutics
- UNI-494: Unicycive Therapeutics
- SBI-101: Sentien Biotechnologies
- MIB-626: Metro International Biotech
- RMC-035: Guard Therapeutics AB
- TIN816: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- ANG-3777: Angion Biomedica/Vifor Pharma
- Ilofotase alfa: AM Pharma
- ASP1128: Astellas Pharma
- Ruconest (Conestat alfa): Pharming Technologies
- Timbetasin: RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
Acute Kidney Injury Route of Administration
Acute Kidney Injury pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Acute Kidney Injury Molecule Type
Acute Kidney Injury Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Acute Kidney Injury Assessment by Product Type
- Acute Kidney Injury By Stage and Product Type
- Acute Kidney Injury Assessment by Route of Administration
- Acute Kidney Injury By Stage and Route of Administration
- Acute Kidney Injury Assessment by Molecule Type
- Acute Kidney Injury by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Acute Kidney Injury Report covers around 30+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Acute Kidney Injury product details are provided in the report. Download the Acute Kidney Injury pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Acute Kidney Injury therapies
Some of the key companies in the Acute Kidney Injury Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Acute Kidney Injury are – Astellas Pharma, Amniotics, Mission Therapeutics, Bessor pharma, Kantum Pharma, Nephraegis Therapeutics, Atox Bio, AM Pharma Holding, Quark-Pharmaceuticals, LG Chem, Pharming Group, Angion Biomedica, Elysium Health, Sentien Biotechnologies, Pharmazz, Arch Biopartners, Guard Therapeutics, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Cerenis Therapeutics Alloksys, Vifor Pharma, Exponential Biotherapies, Vasomune, Unicycive, ABIONYX and others.
Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Analysis:
The Acute Kidney Injury pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Acute Kidney Injury with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Acute Kidney Injury Treatment.
- Acute Kidney Injury key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Acute Kidney Injury Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Acute Kidney Injury market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Acute Kidney Injury drugs and therapies
Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Market Drivers
- Rising incidence of Acute Kidney injuries, the rising geriatric population are some of the important factors that are fueling the Acute Kidney Injury Market.
Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, side-effects associated with the treatment, lack of awareness and other factors are creating obstacles in the Acute Kidney Injury Market growth.
Scope of Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Acute Kidney Injury Companies: Revelation Biosciences, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, MISSION Therapeutics, Unicycive Therapeutics, Sentien Biotechnologies, Metro International Biotech, Guard Therapeutics AB, Novartis, Angion Biomedica, Vifor Pharma, AM Pharma, Astellas Pharma, Pharming Technologies, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, and others
- Key Acute Kidney Injury Therapies: REVTx-300, RGN-352, MTX652, UNI-494, SBI-101, MIB-626, RMC-035, TIN816, ANG-3777, Ilofotase alfa, ASP1128, Ruconest (Conestat alfa), Timbetasin, and others
- Acute Kidney Injury Therapeutic Assessment: Acute Kidney Injury current marketed and Acute Kidney Injury emerging therapies
- Acute Kidney Injury Market Dynamics: Acute Kidney Injury market drivers and Acute Kidney Injury market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Acute Kidney Injury Report Introduction
2. Acute Kidney Injury Executive Summary
3. Acute Kidney Injury Overview
4. Acute Kidney Injury- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Acute Kidney Injury Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Acute Kidney Injury Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Acute Kidney Injury Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Acute Kidney Injury Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Acute Kidney Injury Preclinical Stage Products
10. Acute Kidney Injury Therapeutics Assessment
11. Acute Kidney Injury Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Acute Kidney Injury Key Companies
14. Acute Kidney Injury Key Products
15. Acute Kidney Injury Unmet Needs
16 . Acute Kidney Injury Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Acute Kidney Injury Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Acute Kidney Injury Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States