The global active insulation market size is expected to reach USD 401.9 million by 2027, expanding at a revenue-based CAGR of 5.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for insulation products to maintain the inner temperature in building structures is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing re-insulation activities under-insulated houses to save energy are further expected to support the growth.
The growing popularity of outdoor activities such as cycling, sports, workouts, and yoga are likely to ascend the demand for activewear and sportswear. This, in turn, is projected to support the market. Commercial availability of active insulating products coupled with their benefits including resistance to shrinking, stretching, and quick-drying are expected to aid the growth.
Increasing energy costs and growing consumer awareness regarding the economic benefits of building insulation are expected to have a positive impact on the market. Utilization of building insulation products such as glass wool and mineral wool is likely to accelerate in the estimated time owing to their benefits including easy installation, fireproof, and recyclable property.
Europe appeared as the largest regional segment with a share of 33.2% of the total market volume share in 2019. Favorable government regulations supporting the use of active insulation in building structures have benefitted the market in Europe. Increasing the production of sportswear and activewear in countries like China and India are likely to aid the market in the Asia Pacific.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/active-insulation-market
Active Insulation Market Report Highlights
• The demand for glass wool product for building and construction applications is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.1% by revenue, from 2020 to 2027, on account of its superior heat insulation coupled with ease of application in the construction industry
• Polyester emerged as the largest product segment for textile applications in 2019 and is estimated to generate revenue of USD 63.4 million by 2027 on account of efficient moisture handling, non-allergic, and non-itch property
• Global expanded polystyrene (EPS) demand in building and construction was estimated at USD 56.7 million in 2019 and is anticipated to witness staggered growth over the forecast period due to improved performance.
• The U.S. market in sportswear application was estimated at USD 7.1 million in 2019 and is estimated to witness a notable growth rate from 2019 to 2027 on account of increased adoption of such products.
• Key players including PrimaLoft, Inc.; Polartec; and Economical Building Systems dominated the active insulation market while accounting for over 65% of the total market share in 2019.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/active-insulation-market/request/rs1
Active Insulation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global active insulation market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Active Insulation Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Textile Insulation Products
• Building & Construction Insulation Products
• Glass wool
• Mineral wool
Active Insulation Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Building & Construction
Active Insulation Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4569/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States