The global active electronic components market size is estimated to reach USD 495.2 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for active electronics components for manufacturing smart home appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and washing machines among others, is estimated to boost the market growth. Moreover, the anticipated adoption of active electronic components in networking devices and telecom equipment requisite for developing 5G infrastructure is further expected to elevate the growth.
Wearables such as smartwatches, Virtual Reality (VR) headsets, and fitness bands among others are gaining popularity among consumers. Consumers are increasingly willing to spend a significant amount on health and entertainment, which in turn it has accelerated the demand for wearable devices among consumers worldwide. This is further anticipated to increase the adoption of active electronic components in the coming years. In addition, voluminous patient data coupled with investments made by the governments and private players worldwide for setting up state-of-the-art healthcare facilities has augmented the adoption of high-tech medical equipment and connected devices. Thus, with rising demand for these devices, the demand for active electronic components is expected to surge globally over the forecast period.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Active Electronic Components Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/active-electronic-components-market/request/rs1
Demand for connected cars is fast transforming the automotive industry. This has increased the use of advanced electronics in automotive for multiple applications, such as parking, safety, telematics, and navigation among others. Thus, growing demand for advanced electronics in automotive is expected to drive demand for active electronic components over the forecast period. Also, the rising demand for advanced microcontrollers or modems in order to provide robust connectivity to autonomous cars and other critical applications is further expected to surge the adoption of active electronics components from 2019 to 2025.
With the rising trend of industry 4.0, the adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices in the manufacturing sector is gradually increasing worldwide. Key manufacturers are opting for new technologies to augment their overall productivity and operational efficiency in order to ensure profitability. Therefore, the rising adoption of IoT technology for smart manufacturing applications, such as machine-to-machine communication is estimated to augment the adoption of active electronic components over the forecast period. Furthermore, the escalating trade war between U.S. and China is anticipated to restrict the overall market growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The active electronic components market in India is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.8%, attributed to the rising investments by prominent smartphone manufacturers in view of establish their own manufacturing facilities in the country
- The Integrated Circuits (ICs) segment held a market size exceeding USD 80 billion in 2018, attributed to the robust increase in the demand for ICs integrated with state-of-the-art devices such smartphone, laptops, vehicle automation systems, and network devices among others
- Significantly growing demand for active electronic components across next-generation devices such as 5G-enabled smartphones, gaming consoles, and other consumer electronics is estimated to fuel the consumer devices segment growth from 2019 to 2025
- Several key market players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions in order to strengthen their market presence and expand their product portfolios
- Prominent market players include Infineon Technologies AG; NXP Semiconductors NV; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Toshiba Corporation; STMicroelectronics; Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC; Intel Corporation; Maxim Integrated; Renesas Electronics Corporation; Broadcom Inc.; Qualcomm Inc.; Analog Devices, Inc.; Advanced Micro Devices; Microchip Technology Inc.; and Monolithic Power Systems Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6982/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global active electronic components market on the basis of product, end user, and region:
Active Electronic Components Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Semiconductor Devices
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Vacuum Tubes
- Display Devices
Active Electronic Components End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
Active Electronic Components Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices Market – The global Gallium Nitride (GaN) semiconductor devices market size was valued at USD 974.9 million in 2016.
U.S. Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market – The U.S. energy management systems (EMS) market size was USD 7.97 billion in 2015.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States