(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Actinic Keratosis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
“Actinic Keratosis Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Actinic Keratosis market. A detailed picture of the Actinic Keratosis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Actinic Keratosis treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Actinic Keratosis commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Actinic Keratosis pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Actinic Keratosis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
The Actinic Keratosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Actinic Keratosis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Actinic Keratosis market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Actinic Keratosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Actinic keratosis (AK) is a chronic and prevalent disease affecting areas of sun-exposed skin where visible and subclinical, non-visible lesions coexist.This area of sun-damaged skin is prone to the development of further visible AK lesions and sun-related skin cancer and is known as ‘field cancerization’. AK lesions are being represented as small scaly patches that can be flat or slightly raised. Their color can range from one’s skin tone to a reddish-brown color. They differ in size from 3mm to 10mm across, and they may gradually enlarge.AK lesions appear on areas which are most commonly exposed to sun, such as the face, scalp, shoulders, neck, the back of the hands and forearms, etc.
Request for :- Free sample page
Pipeline Development Activities
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Actinic Keratosis with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Actinic Keratosis treatment.
- Actinic Keratosis key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Actinic Keratosis market.
- In-depth Actinic Keratosis Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Actinic Keratosis Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Reports key facts:-
1. As per the estimation by DelveInsight’s analysts, the United States had the highest prevalence of Actinic Keratosis with 66,733,101 prevalent population in 2017.
2. Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest prevalent population with 8,294,972 cases followed by the United Kingdom with prevalent population of 5,419,455 in 2017. On the other hand, Japan has the lowest prevalent population with 700,954 cases in 2017.
Key companies are working on this disease that are given below:-
1. Bausch Health Companies
2. Sandoz Phamaceuticals
3. LEO Pharma
Name of drugs covered that are given below:-
1. Report Introduction
2. Actinic Keratosis
3. Actinic Keratosis Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Guidelines
4. Actinic Keratosis – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Actinic Keratosis Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Actinic Keratosis Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Actinic Keratosis Discontinued Products
13. Actinic Keratosis Product Profiles
14. Actinic Keratosis Key Companies
15. Actinic Keratosis Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Actinic Keratosis Unmet Needs
18. Actinic Keratosis Future Perspectives
19. Actinic Keratosis Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States