DelveInsight’s “Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm affects approximately 2% to 8% of the population older than 60 years.
2. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm prevalence increases rapidly in men after age 55 years and in women after age 70 years.
3. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm is the most commonly due to degeneration from arteriosclerosis. It comprises 65% of all aortic aneurysms; 90% occur below the renal arteries.
4. The studies have shown an increased Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm incidence worldwide, ranging from 4.2% to 11% per year.
5. Every year, 200,000 people in the US are diagnosed with an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Key benefits of the report
1. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm epidemiology and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/abdominal-aortic-aneurysm-market
“Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm is more common in men than in women.”
The golden standard of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm treatments is invasive interventions either with open surgical repair (OS) or endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR). The concept of medical treatment is to prevent the disease from rupture and avoid surgical treatment by preventing aneurysm enlargement or even reducing aneurysm size. Matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) are structurally related metalloendopeptidases that can degrade the extracellular matrix, and is thought to play essential roles. There are many proposed pharmacological treatments, including ?-blockers, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE inhibitors), angiotensin-receptor blocker (ARB), statins, macrolides and, doxycycline, an inhibitor of the MMP. Specific treatment is based on the age, overall health, medical history, extent of the disease, signs and symptoms, tolerance of specific medications, procedures, or therapies.
The key players in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm market are:
1. Merck Serono
And many others
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
1. Metformin Glucophage
And many others
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/abdominal-aortic-aneurysm-market
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Market Overview at a Glance
5. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Disease Background and Overview
6. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Country- Wise Epidemiology
7.1. United States
7.2.5. United Kingdom
8. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment & Medical Practices
9. Patient Journey
10. Key Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Emerging Therapies
10.1. Metformin Glucophage: Merck Serono
10.2. Ticagrelor: AstraZeneca
11. Attribute Analysis
12. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Market Size
13. 7MM Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Country-Wise Market Analysis
14.1. United States
14.4. United Kingdom
15. Market Access and Reimbursement
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
19. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Report Methodology
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Anuj Rawat
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NEVADA 89107
Country: United States