The global 3D printing market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global 3D printing market will contribute over $150 absolute growth during 2019-2025.
- Registering a growth CAGR of over 18%, the global 3D printing market will contribute around $18 billion incremental growth during 2019-2025.
- Buoyed by the growing demand for prototyping segment, the market revenue will reach over $10 billion in 2020.
- Services component type dominated the market in 2019 with revenue of around $4 trillion.
- North America will continue its market dominance during the forecast period.
- Europe and countries in APAC are expected to witness strong traction in demand for 3D printing during the forecast period.
- APAC is expected to witness the second-highest incremental growth of over $5 billion after North America during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by component, end-user, application, process, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 13 key vendors and 37 other vendors
3D Printing Market – Segmentation
- 3D printers have grown exponentially in recent years as they become cheaper, more efficient, and more capable. The demand for faster speed and higher printing reliability has driven manufacturers to shift their focus on metal 3D printing to production applications.
- The aerospace and defense industry has been an early adopter of this technology and continues as a contributor to market growth. The demand for this technology in the aerospace industry is expected to increase during the forecast period owing to the high standard of parts performance and accuracy.
- 3D printing can be particularly useful for prototyping of jewelry design, architecture, or electronics in the manufacturing of mechanical components, cases, architectural templates, props, and practical consumer goods. Rapid prototyping is a cost-effective option for almost any 3D concept, from small pieces to massive outputs.
3D Printing Market by Component
- By Sub-products
- BY Machine Type
- Ceramic and Others
3D Printing Market by End-user
- Industrial Machinery
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Products
3D Printing Market by Application
- Functional Part Manufacturing
3D Printing Market by Operation
- VAT Polymerization
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Material Jetting
3D Printing Market – Dynamics
Sustainable development is growth that satisfies current needs without undermining future generations’ capacity to fulfill their needs. Businesses are searching for ways to automate their production practices in a strategy known as circular manufacturing to reduce energy use and waste. Considering all 3D printing elements, from the use of raw materials to waste reduction, it is stronger than traditional production methods. Two key factors that have made 3D printing popular for its green technology are its ability to minimize waste using subtractive manufacturing, where content is applied layer by layer and its ability to manufacture directly at the client’s place, thus eliminating logistics and travel problems.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Scalability from Rapid Prototyping to Production
- Accelerated Growth due to Evolution of 3D Printing Software
- Initiatives and Spending by the Government
- Flexibility and Ease of Developing Customized Products
3D Printing Market – Geography
The 3D printing industry continues to dominate North America. Most of this share comes from the US, which remains the global leader in 3D printing due to its early technical advancement and historical success in conventional manufacturing. The advancement of technology in the area is also driven by the number of major players in the industry and the number of patents in the lead. More than 30% of 3D printing companies are headquartered in the US, the largest in the world. These include established players, such as 3D Systems and Stratasys, the trifecta of unicorns and many traditional manufacturing companies that have made a leap into 3D printing, such as GE & HP.
3D Printing Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- 3D Systems
- ARC Group
- EOS GmbH
- Proto Labs
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- GE Additive
- Desktop Metal
Other Prominent Vendors
- 3D Hubs
- Aleph Objects
- Cookson Precious Metals (Cooksongold)
- New Kinpo Group
- Beijing Tiertime Technology
- Groupe Gorgé
- Koninklijke DSM
- Mcor Industries
- Nano Dimension
- Prototype Projects
- Ricoh Company
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States