Ever since a viral Instagram video of a cute 3-year-old boy reciting positive affirmations went viral, people have been asking about positive affirmations for kids. Studies have shown that kids who use positive affirmations are able to achieve more and even do better in school.
Oftentimes, our kids just need to be reminded of their amazing talents in order to really use them. In addition to that, reciting affirmations is an amazing way to boost kids confidence and let them know that they can do anything.
The recent viral affirmation “I am smart. I am blessed. I can do anything.” Is an awesome start so we have compiled a list of 20 amazing affirmations for kids to help them do their best and feel confident.
- I always do my best.
- I do my best to help the people around me be happy.
- I am happy.
- I can do anything.
- I say thank you when people are kind to me.
- I am healthy.
- I get along with my family and friends.
- I feel wonderful.
- I like to give gifts to others.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am smart.
- I like to eat food that is healthy for my body.
- I can do hard things.
- I am nice to everyone I meet.
- I am blessed.
- I am a good example for the other kids.
- I am kind to others.
- I love to help other kids.
- I am so happy and grateful for my family.
- I love sharing what I have with others.