Downingtown, PA – Haverford Systems has partnered with CCDL to bring 3D technology that is healthier and higher quality than ever before see. Professor Chao Li is the president of CCDL and the only state-ranked expert in China’s LED display industry, “Professor Li plans to work on deploying this new technology in 3D LED displays that will be utilized for the education market all the way up to replacing the existing “3D stereoscopic movie” systems. His technology not only reduces vertigo but is also more advanced. As the 3D Vertigo Syndrome is a concern to human health and well-being it is an important problem to solve.”
Discover how HavaVision3D can provide unforgettable experiences to captivate any audience for entertainment experiences, trade shows, education and more. 3D LED technology has been proven to be far superior to 3D projection for many reasons:
• Viewers do not experience the nausea that they feel when watching 3D Projectors
• HavaVison3D can deliver 3D content deep out into the audience while 3D projectors have limited reach.
• HavaVison3D is much brighter than 3D Projectors HavaVison3D has a higher contrast ratio than 3D Projectors, for example: rich blacks
• HavaVison3D has no mis-convergence like 3D Projectors meaning it has much better focus
• HavaVision3D needs no projection distance, projection room. It only requires a few feet of depth including structure.
Learn More: http://havavision3d.com
About Haverford Systems:
Haverford Systems is a diversified technology company with over 27 years of Information Technology Experience. HavaVision3D was born out of the combination of Haverford Systems as well as CCDL and Professor Chao Li’s 25 years of research and hands on experience with 3D LED displays. Besides HavaVision3D, Haverford Systems offers custom technology integration, conference room systems, live streaming and more.