While speaking for Digital Marketing Course, it comes to personal choice or what mode of delivery you like? They are:
1. Youtube Based Lessons
2. You can choose from courses available for online training delivery platforms such as these
3. You can take the One to One Online Courses from organisations such as Extensive Ideas Academy, Created and Training Delivered by Mr Omkar Nath Nandi, IIM, Calcutta, Alumnus. Delivered Digital Marketing Training at IIT, Kharagpur and worked with Montpellier University.
He has also Delivered Training at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata.
Working for last One Decade, they have worked on more than 500+ projects and trained more than 300+ students. The learning and experience earned during these years are impeccable and just waiting to get shared as shared by the academy.
Here are few Digital Marketing platforms under Extensive Ideas:
1. What is digital marketing – Ranked In 1000+ Keywords in Google with 20,00,000 Yearly Impression.
2. Extensive Ideas – Ranked in many of Keywords boasting of a very high Domain Authority.
3. The Extensive Ideas Academy – Trained more than 300+ students across the world who are now well settled in the digital marketing industry.
4. MONTPELLIER University – Worked with Montpellier University to train their Graduate Students in Digital Marketing.
5. Million Times Viewed Writer in Quora – Achieved 1.7 Million Views in 18 months.
6. Sunanda’s Kitchen – From content creation to driving traffic generated more than 7,30,000 Minutes of views for the channel.
People can join regular classes offered by many institutes in many cities as the one Extensive Ideas Academy Offers in Kolkata.
5. You can even learn from online content sources such as:
a. MOZ Blog
b. Search Engine Land
c. Google’s Blog
6. Or you can also learn from Google’s free course Digital Garage
Now whatever the sources you pick up considering your ease of access and time to study and learn here are few subjects that you should start from basic and then practice and move ahead to become expert.
Search engine optimisation
Social Media Marketing
Pay Per click marketing
Digital Analysis of Businesses
Competitive Marketing based web placement
Audio Search Optimization
Coding Free Website Designing
Landing Page Designing
To learn and understand what digital marketing you need to go from basic like this is.
After building the essential knowledge, it is suggested to start own blog and start creating content. Here are a few steps that you convert to a pro:
1. Build your website with Extensive Ideas Academy. They bring for you extended learning of building your site with live server-based access to learning resources.
2. Once your website is ready, make sure there is a blog or install a blog. You can either build the site using WordPress or keep the blog section in WordPress, but having a part in WordPress is very important as almost 30% or website on web runs on it. And if you don’t know how to work on WordPress based sites, then it will become a hurdle.
3. Once that is done create all social media pages in the following social websites:
4. Once you have all the social sites page’s and profiles ready start sharing content.
5. Once all these steps completed, you must start learning HTML, CSS, Photoshop and any video editing tool it will help you in executing things and collaborate with the digital marketing team.
6. Now after starting from a scratch you have come to a distance and growing to become a pro digital marketeer very soon, they only thing you have not used is PPC the pay per click marketing.
7. Setup a facebook marketing campaign using free facebook training materials available online
8. Once that is done start learning Google PPC from Google Online Marketing Challenge
Now you have a well laid down and detail Digital Marketing Training Plan for 2018 to follow. If you develop this and implement, then no one can stop you from becoming an expert Digital Marketeer.
Company Name: Extensive Ideas Academy
Contact Person: Mr. Omkar Nath Nandi
Email: Send Email
Address:5 Sibachal Road, Sibachal
City: Kolkata – 51
State: West Bengal