Wi-Fi is a technology that practices radio waves to deliver network connectivity. A Wi-Fi connection is recognized using a wireless connecter to produce hotspots areas in the locality of a wireless router that are connected to the network and permit operators to access internet facilities. After configuration Wi-Fi offers wireless connectivity to devices by producing frequencies among 2.4GHz – 5GHz, built on the quantity of data on the network. In Wi-Fi as a Service permits industries with limited IT resources to offer their customers and employees fast, protected, and dependable wireless LAN access through multiple locations. The key drivers pouring the Wi-Fi as a Service market cover growing requirement for low capital spending and compact total cost of ownership, and claim for centralized management and remote troubleshooting.
Wi-Fi as a Service Services Market also offer quicker placement and end-to-end prominence. With the rise in the acceptance rate of Wi-Fi as a Service between Small and Medium Enterprises, the Wi-Fi as a Service market is likely to gain major grip throughout the forecast period. Wi-Fi as a service is a completely cloud-based management system. Since the placement of Wi-fi as a service is laidback and not time consuming as no installation of cable is essential, it can be achieved via network operating center, and accordingly allows smaller business organizations to attain quick and trustworthy data network. Wi-Fi as a service is perfect for provisional locations and office relocations. Furthermore, progressive analytic tools are delivered with Wi-Fi as service, which help in evaluating customer’s behavior. Wi-Fi as a service is also armed with involuntary system advancements and allow harmless visitor access.
The Wi-Fi as a Service market size is projected to raise from USD 1 Billion in 2016 to USD 5 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of ~38% throughout the calculation period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2355
Major Key Players:
- Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Telstra Corporation Limited (Australia)
- Rogers Communication Inc.(U.S.)
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited(Singapore)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company(U.S.)
- Fujitsu Limited(Japan)
- Big Air Group Limited(Australia)
- Ruckus Wireless(U.S.)
- IPASS Inc.(U.S)
- Zebra Technologies Corporation(U.S.)
Study Objectives of Global Wi-Fi as a Service Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Wi-Fi as a services market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Wi-Fi as a service market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Hardware, Service, Location, Organization size, Industry and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in theWi-Fi as a service Market.
The Global Wi-Fi as a service market has been segmented on the basis of, Hardware, Location, Service organization type, Industry and geography. On the basis of Hardware the Wi-Fi as a service market is segmented as Wireless Access Point, Gateway ,antenna, Wireless LAN Controller, Wi-Fi as a service Segmented on the basis Location Indoor ,Outdoor Wi-Fi as a service segmented on the basis of service such as Cloud access Point, Support and maintenance and network planning and design on the basis of Organization size Wi-Fi as a service market segmented in Small & Medium scale business, Large Scale Business and among others, on the basis of Industry Wi-Fi as a service market segmented in to Retail, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing and among the others on the basis On the basis of geography it has been segmented in North America, Europe, Asia pacific, and rest of the world.
North America is projected to hold the largest market share and lead the Wi-Fi as a Service market in the forecast period, to large investments in cloud-based solutions, initial implementation of new & evolving technologies, and great quantity of players present in this region.
North America contributes to the greatest projecting market for WI fi as service due to healthy organization and favorable administrative strategies The APAC region is in the early growth phase; though, it is the wildest rising region for the overall Wi-Fi as a Service market. The main cause for the high evolution rate in APAC is the rising demand for economical Wi-Fi services between Small and Medium Enterprises in this area.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wi-fi-as-a-service-market-2355
- Telecom Providers
- Cloud Service Provider
- IT Solution Provider
- Research Companies
- Consulting Companies
- System Integrators
- WIFI as a service Providers
- Wireless Service Provider
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Wi-Fi as A Service Market, By Hardware
Table 2 Global Wi-Fi as A Service Market, By Service
Table 3 Global Wi-Fi as A Service Market, By Location
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Network Solution
Figure 2 Global Wi-Fi as A Service Market: By Hardware (%)
Figure 3 Global Wi-Fi as A Service Market: By Service (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –