This report studies the global Water Treatment Chemicals market status and forecast, categorizes the global Water Treatment Chemicals market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
The global Water Treatment Chemicals market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx.x % between 2018 and 2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• GE Water & Process Technologies
• SNF Group
• Ashland Corporation
• Baw Water Additives
• Lonza Group
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-water-treatment-chemicals-industry-2018/request-sample
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Biocides & Disinfectants
• Coagulants & Flocculants
• Corrosion Inhibitors
• Foam Control
• pH Stabilizers
• Scale Inhibitors
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Chemical Processing
• Food & Beverages
• Power Generation
• Paper & Pulp
• Metal & Mining
• Oil & Gas
Download Full Research Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-water-treatment-chemicals-industry-2018
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Water Treatment Chemicals capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Water Treatment Chemicals manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Water Treatment Chemicals are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Gallium Industry – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/emea-europe-middle-east-and-africa-gallium-industry-2018
EMEA Gallium market competition by top manufacturers/players, with Gallium sales volume (K sq inch), price (USD/sq inch), revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including
• Freiberger Compound Materials
• Sumitomo Electric
• China Crystal Technologies
• Shenzhou Crystal Technology
• Tianjin Jingming Electronic Materials
• Yunnan Germanium
• DOWA Electronics Materials
• II-VI Incorporated
• IQE Corporation
• Wafer Technology
- Flomoxef Sodium Industry – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/emea-europe-middle-east-and-africa-flomoxef-sodium-industry-2018
In this report, the EMEA Flomoxef Sodium market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025.
Geographically, this report split EMEA into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, With sales (Kg), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate of Flomoxef Sodium for these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast)
• Europe: Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy and Benelux;
• Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE and Iran;
• Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt and Algeria.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States