viastore Systems, a leading material handling automation systems and software company, released a whitepaper titled, “Deploying SAP EWM or WM in your conventional or automated warehouse? Here’s how to get the most out of your integration.”
The chances of success increase considerably when a company selects a solution partner with intralogistics experience. One with extensive expertise in connecting different material flow technologies to standard SAP solutions without third-party middleware as well as has extensive experience with numerous WMS and WCS implementations. The ideal integration/implementation partner will provide significant value to their customers when helping them deploy SAP solutions.
The ideal SAP EWM or WM implementation will produce the following outcomes:
- Faster overall processing time and throughput for key order fulfillment operations, including receiving, putaway, replenishment, picking, value added services (VAS), packaging and shipping.
- Faster reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) provided in real time.
- A substantial decrease in an operation’s overall software and integration footprint, enabling more streamlined support, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Faster communication within the overall solution.
- Development of Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity of (machine to machine) connections to gain operational efficiencies.
- A significant reduction in custom programmed code.
- For EWM implementations, the ability to control subordinate automated systems—such as pallet, case and/or tote automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) or shuttle systems, carousels and vertical lift machines (VLMs), automatic guided vehicles (AGVs), conveyors and sortation, in-line print and apply, in-line scales, and more—by connecting these automated technologies directly to SAP warehouse management and material flow software and systems.
- Ability to process Big Data across multiple global sites with HANA, which eliminates batch processing by instead utilizing a table of memory-stored data elements for on-the-fly reporting calculated only upon request (but not maintained in long-term storage).
To receive a copy of the whitepaper, go to: http://bit.ly/1TJegLx
About viastore Systems, Inc.
For over 40 years, viastore Systems, Inc. has been a leading international provider of automated material handling solutions including AS/RS (automated storage and retrieval systems) and conveyor systems, warehouse management systems software, material flow and process controls, and integrated SAP logistics solutions. The company employs over 470 people worldwide and has annual sales of over $140 Million. viastore’s focus is on consulting and planning, together with the implementation and constant improvement of intralogistics solutions with locations in Germany, USA, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia, China, Croatia, Turkey, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, Sweden, and Brazil.
viastore Systems, with North American headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI, (www.us.viastore.com) is an integrated and certified partner for all major ERP system database and operating system suppliers such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft. viastore Systems earned a return spot on Food Logistics’ 2015 FL100+ list of software and technology providers whose products and solutions are key to the global food supply chain. viastore Systems is a proud member of MHI.
Follow viastore on Twitter at @viastoresystems
Company Name: Viastore Systems Inc.
Contact Person: Jason Perks
Email: Send Email
Address:4890 Kendrick Street SE
City: Grand Rapids
Country: United States