Domestic violence, infidelity, or simply falling out of love: these are all possible reasons to be leaving a relationship. Divorce, custody battles, and property division make for a depleting, trying and stressful life. When experiencing this, people need someone by their side.
Cindy D. Sackrin has been committed to fight for others in Family Law for over 33 years. Based in Hallandale Beach, Florida, The Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin provide free limited initial consultations.
When dealing with a divorce or custody issues, a specialist in family law is extremely beneficial. Cindy Sackrin says, “It is important to go to a specialist in the field because they are up on the recent case law, they have attended extensive seminars, they are in court every day arguing these cases to the judge. They have extensive trial experience. I bring that to the table.” Cindy Sackrin began practicing in 1985 and she is certified as a specialist in Family and Marital Law in 1993 by the Florida Bar.
This certification is not common among lawyers in the state of Florida. Specializing in Family and Marital Law means that Cindy D. Sackrin covers many family issues including:
- Divorce – She attempts to come to a settlement before going to trial but will go to trial if needed.
- Paternity – Cindy and her team can conduct paternity testing and handle child support and time sharing cases.
- Child Support – She addresses special needs, medical needs, and extra-curricular activities.
- Child Custody – Which is now known as time sharing, is a priority for Cindy Sackrin.
- Visitation – Her law firm maintains up to date information on laws regarding visitation, time-sharing, and child custody.
- Relocation – She can help handle disputes involving parents attempting to move out of state.
- Domestic Violence – She can file injunctions and defend against injunctions improperly filed.
- Property Division – She handle simple or complex issues regarding property division.
- Spousal Support – She is up-to-date on alimony policies.
- Stepparent Adoption – Her law firm can help make relationships court official.
- Mediation – She can handle court-required mediations before trial.
- Complex Litigation – She handles high-value property, special needs children, and paternity cases that can become complex issues in court. She will even hire forensic accountants and child psychologists if needed.
More about Sackrin:
Cindy D. Sackrin has been practicing in Florida since 1985. She has more than 30 years of experience and has been certified as a specialist for years. She has trial experience both with Legal Aid and in her private practice. She has received awards for her pro-bono work and has two children of her own.
Cindy Sackrin offers a sliding scale fee to help those who may not be able to afford her services otherwise. She also offers payment plans to help clients in need of financial assistance. She serves both the Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Prospective Clients may call or email for more information.
Company Name: The Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin
Contact Person: Cindy D. Sackrin
Email: Send Email
Address:2100 E Hallandale Beach Blvd #200
State: FL 33009
Country: United States