Terminal management system is a combination of hardware & software elements which helps to carry out all data management task which are required to perform while loading terminal. The components are developed and tested to manage and control a system. According to CGI, terminal management system can be explained as an innovative solution which chains the main business functions involved in bulk terminal management.
The factors contributing to the growth of the Terminal Management System Marketare growing implementation of terminal management solutions in brownfield projects, low operational cost, increasing awareness about security solutions and the increasing awareness about installing automation solutions.
Also, the system manages critical issues faced in bulk terminals such as complexity in handling multiple products and regulatory requirements while improving safety and productivity. The benefits of implementing these solutions reduces the risk of loading incorrect quality of product, the solutions are also used to configurable and improves terminal efficiency among others.
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global terminal management system market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global terminal management system market is expected to reach approximately USD 2 billion by the end of 2023 with 13% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
Request a Sample Report@
- Honeywell International,
- Inc. (US),
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland),
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan),
- Rockwell Automation,
- Inc. (US),
- Schneider Electric (France),
- Implico GmbH (Germany),
- Emerson Electric Corporation (US),
- Endress+Hauser Management AG (Switzerland),
- General Atomics Corp. (California).
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of terminal management into component, project type, vertical and region.
- Oil & Gas
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share, owing to increased need for new technological solutions, increasing competition among developers, increasing consumer awareness for security solutions and increasing number of brownfield projects.
However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with a highest CAGR over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The reason is attributed to the increasing need for operational efficiency and the integrated safety and better security solutions will enhance the terminal automation. Countries such as India, Malaysia and Philippines contributes largely to the overall market share.
Access Report Details@
- Device manufacturers
- Network Operators
- Research firms
- Software Developers
- Commercial Banks
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objectiv
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Network
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Restraints
List of Tables
Table 1 Terminal Management System Market, By Component
Table 2 Terminal Management System Market, By Project Type
Table 3 Terminal Management System Market, By Vertical
Table 4 Terminal Management System Market, By Geography
Table 5 North America Terminal Management System Market, By Component
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Methodology
Figure 2 Terminal Management System Market, By Component (%)
Figure 3 Terminal Management System Market, By Project Type (%)
Figure 4 Terminal Management System Market, By Vertical (%)
Figure 5 Terminal Management System Market, By Regions (%)
Study Objectives of Terminal Management System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global terminal management system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global terminal management system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, project type, vertical and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global terminal management system
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –