The global Preclinical imaging market is expected to reach around USD 3.6 billion by the year 2024, according to a report performed by Grand View Research, Inc. The swift increase in the number of clinical research organizations (CROs), pharmaceutical companies, and research and development organizations is propelling the demand for preclinical imaging.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/preclinical-imaging-market
Heavy investments in research and development are encouraging research projects worldwide. As a result, the demand for Preclinical imaging is steadily increasing. Pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life sciences, medical devices, and cosmetics are the wide application areas, where imaging modalities are widely used in research and development. Furthermore, veterinary hospitals and educational institutions also create an additional demand for this market.
North America comprises the U.S. and Canada markets. North America and Europe together accounted for the largest market share in 2015. The increased research and development funding coupled with the presence of a highly developed research infrastructure is accelerating the growth of the market in Europe and North America.
On the other hand, the governing stringent regulatory guidelines are restricting the growth of the market in North America. Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the easy availability of resources, the presence of an advanced research infrastructure, and the allocation of government funds for R&D activities.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The optical imaging devices segment captured the largest market share of the overall market in 2015. The largest market share was mainly attributed to the extensive application of these devices in small animal imaging and research projects.
- The multimodal imaging devices segment is anticipated to show a significant growth rate from 2016 to 2024. The increasing adoption of these devices owing to the integration of multiple imaging modalities into a single unit is the major factor expected to drive the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- The reagents segment accounted for a significant market share in 2015 as these products are purchased repeatedly, unlike in the case of imaging devices
- North America captured the largest market share of around 35% in 2015. The market is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Well-established research infrastructure, the growing number of research and development activities, and the rising investments in R&D are some of the factors supporting the growth of the market in this region.
- The exit of the major players from the market is creating growth opportunities for the other smaller, domestic Preclinical imaging system manufacturers
- The major market players include Bruker Corporation, Siemens A.G., General Electric(GE), TriFoil Imaging, PerkinElmer, Inc., VisualSonics, Inc. (Fujifilm), Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., and Agilent Technologies.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Data Center Colocation Market –
- Built-in Dishwashers Market –
- Aftershave Lotion Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States