Furthermore, investments for novel development, growing implantable devices market, high growth in geriatric population coupled with cardiovascular diseases and funds & grants by government bodies worldwide are some of the drivers fuelling the market growth.
Access the complete report at:
However, stringent regulatory laws, risky reimbursement policies and post implantation issues are the restraints hampering the market growth.
Metallic segment is expected to account largest share in the market over the forecast period. However, polymer biomaterials is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period owing to continuous research and advancements for highly biocompatible polymers and the increasing application areas of these biomaterials. North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global market over the forecast period due to increasing demand for plastic surgeries, cancer incidences and growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
Some of the key players in this market include BASF SE, Invibio Ltd., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Covalon Technologies Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.,Cam Bioceramics Bv, Medtronic, Exatech Incorporated, Aesculap Inc., NuVasive Incorporated, Royal DSM, Wright Medical Technology, Bayer AG, Globus Medical Incorporated, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Arthrex Inc., Corbion N.V., Collagen Matrix, Inc., Evonik Industries AG and Berkeley Advanced Biomaterails, Inc.
Make an inquiry at:
Material Type Covered:
• Metallic Biomaterials
o Titanium and titanium-base alloys
o Stainless Steel
o Cobalt-Chrome Alloys
• Non Metallic Biomaterials
• Spine implants
• Bioresorbable tissue fixation products
• Joint replacements
• Nonconventional modular tumor implants
• Wound Healing
• Neurological/Central Nervous System
• Plastic Surgery
• Tissue Engineering
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States