Florida – Sep 05, 2016 – Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Nurse Call Systems Market By Equipment Type (Nurse Call Buttons, Nurse Call Intercoms, Nurse Call Mobile Systems, and Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems) and By Communication Technology (Wired Communication Equipment and Wireless Communication Equipment) – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2021”.
The global Nurse Call System Market to cross at USD 1.8 billion by 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 14% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
A Nurse Call system is an emergency call system used for the patients to call for nurse service in case of an emergency. This is used by majority of hospitals or health care facilities to alert nurses. The alarm used can be a buzzer or audio or visual way. Due to the growing demand for emergency communication and in order to provide better health services these systems are widely used. There will be rise in the innovative nurse call systems in the coming years.
Download Free Sample Report:
The major driving factors of Nurse Call systems are as follows:
- Increasing baby boomer population.
- Need for more diversified and integrated platforms.
- The preference for mobility devices.
- Changing reimbursement scenario.
- Rising budget allocation in healthcare for elderly people.
The restraining factors of Nurse Call systems are as follows:
- The government regulations on distribution and manufacturing of nurse call systems are restricting the growth of this market.
The Nurse Call systems is segmented by equipment type as Nurse call buttons, Nurse call intercoms, Nurse call Mobile Systems, Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems. The Nurse Call Systems is segmented by communication technology as wired communication Equipment, Wireless Communication Equipment. The Nurse Call system is segmented by End use as Hospitals, OPD Clinics, Assisted Living Centers, and Ambulatory Services.
The Nurse Call Systemsgeographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Nurse Call Systems and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Nurse Call systems.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Nurse Call systems with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Rauland-Borg Corporation, Stanley Healthcare, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Ascom Holding AG, Cornell Communications, Inc., Azure Healthcare Limited, Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., and Vigil Health Solutions, Inc.. are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Market Segmentation of Nurse Call Systems is as follows:
By Equipment Type
- Nurse Call Buttons
- Nurse Call Intercoms
- Nurse Call Mobile Systems
- Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems
By Communication Technology
- Wired Communication Equipment
- Wireless Communication Equipment
- OPD Clinics
- Assisted Living Centers
- Ambulatory Services
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America and Africa
- Middle East
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Nurse Call systems Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Nurse Call systems and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.