Toronto, ON – With a focus on marriage and relationship counselling, family counselling, affair recovery counselling, and personal counselling and psychotherapy services, New Insights Counselling is pleased to offer parents of young adults and young adults Smart Launch Services.
Smart Launch Services is a form of family counselling design to aid parents that are facing challenges with their young adult children. In addition, the program is for young adults that want to seek assistance and help in determining both their personal and professional goals.
Young adults today face more challenges when it comes to obtaining a university education, selecting a career path, maintaining good grades and starting a career after earning their degree. Many young people struggle throughout this journey because they feel they are alone and there is nowhere to turn for support.
This is why New Insights Counselling designed their Smart Launch counselling program. They want young adults and their parents to have someplace and someone to turn to when they want help. The counselling center can help by providing:
- An assessment of the young adult’s interests and aptitude.
- An assessment of any current or prior substance abuse and use.
- Parental support and direction to learn how to address issues with their young adult child.
- An assessment of what counselling would be best to address a young adult’s emotional issues to help them overcome what issues are holding them back.
- Coaching on improving studying skills, organizational skills, and employment preparation skills.
- Family therapy between the parents and young adult child to help develop realistic expectations and the consequences of failing to meet those expectations.
Throughout counselling, parents and young adults are encouraged to celebrate small successes and continue to strive towards reaching their desired goals.
For additional information about New Insights Counselling and their Smart Launch Services, or other counselling services, please feel free to visit their official website at www.newinsights.ca or find on Google Maps.
About New Insights Counselling
New Insights Counselling was founded by Allan Findaly and Ron Gray. Mr. Findaly is a couples therapist, family therapist and psychotherapists. He enjoys helping couples, children, teens, young adults, and families.
Mr. Gray has worked as a social worker in the public high school systems, as well as in the children’s mental health system. He enjoys working with individuals and families, as well as children, teens and young adults.
Together, these two professional counsellors offer help and support in a non-judgmental and caring environment.
Company Name: New Insights Counselling
Email: Send Email
Address:110 Eglinton Ave West, Suite 303E