Market Research Future adds new report of “Micro-Pump Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2027” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Advanced Microfluidics SA
- Alldoo Micropump
- Bio-Chem Fluidics
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC
- Dolomite Centre Ltd
- IDEX Corporation,
- KNF Neuberger Inc.
- Microfluidica LLC
- Servoflo Corporation
- Takasago Electric Inc.
- TOPS Industry & Technology Co. Ltd.
- World Precision Instruments
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1300
- The micro-pump global market is expected to reach $5.28 billion by 2027.
- Mechanical micro-pumps hold the largest share of 66.3% of the micro-pump market in 2015.
- North America holds the largest market share of 55.2% of micro-pump market and is anticipated to reach $3.02 billion by the end of forecast period.
- Pharmaceutical Industry holds the largest market share of 54.6% in 2015, and expected to continue the similar growth throughout the forecast period.
Micro-pump market has been segmented
- On the basis of Types which comprises of mechanical and non-mechanical. Mechanical micro-pumps have been dominating the global market of micro-pump for quite a few years. The easy customization and maintenance of the mechanical micro-pump has made them widely popular. Mechanical micro-pump held around 66.3% share of the global micro-pump market in 2015.
- On the basis of Industry, market is segmented into pharmaceutical, medical devices, in-vitro diagnostics and others. Pharmaceutical industry dominates the global micro-pump market in 2015 with maximum share of 54.6% on the total market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/micro-pump-market
Globally the market for micro-pump is increasing rapidly. Micro-pumps have been playing a crucial role in the pharmaceutical industry for last few years. Especially in the processes such as drug discovery, development and delivery. The ability of micro-pump to provide a controlled flow of fluids and controlled delivery of drug dosage into the body of the patients are the major factors boosting the demand for such techniques. This has led to the improved healthcare management and better medical outcomes. Growing demand for micro-pump technology in the medical and pharmaceutical industry has played an important role in the growth of the micro-pump market. Globally the market for micro-pump is expected to grow at the rate of about 17.2% from 2016 to 2027.
- Micro-pump device manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1300
Regional Analysis of Micro-pump Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for micro-pump. Europe is the second-largest market. Furthermore Asia pacific market is expected to be one of the biggest markets for micro-pump.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –