In the run up to 2019, the European auto industry will evolve as a result of the following major trends, which will shift it to a position that looks significantly different from the current market:
1. Increasing emphasis on reduced CO2 and NOx emissions as a result of the introduction of the Euro-6 regulations (and future iterations)
2. New lightweight and composite materials and new manufacturing processes.
3. ICT will become ever more prevalent in cars
4. Purchasing decisions will continue to be made in the online space
5. Urbanisation and demographic change will influence future concepts of mobility
6. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving
For further inquiries, about – European Light Vehicle Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast up to 2019, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-european-light-vehicle-market-in-2019
– Each of the factors outlined in the report influences the European automotive market, and it is a market that is evolving fast. Because the speed of evolution is so rapid, many of the strategies that had previously proved to be successful may not work as well either now, or in 2019. With vehicles becoming ever more reliant on technology, electronics and data, it is vital that manufacturers understand what it is that will help them succeed in a complex and shape shifting market.
– Factors to consider include providing a very high quality vehicle, keeping up with technological advancement (not just in terms of the automobile itself), how to exploit and maximize the use of social media to generate sales, maintaining a quality dealer network, and how their brand is perceived.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
“The European Light Vehicle Market in 2019”, a Trend Report by Radiant Insights Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the major trends which will influence the European new vehicle market in the years up to 2019. It delivers high level quantitative insight into the new vehicle market, analyzing key trends based on proprietary data from their databases.
It provides a meta-analysis of the following:
– Major trends in the industry through to 2019
– What manufacturers might do to meet the associated challenges?
– The European automotive macro trends
– Consumer motivations and tendencies
– Focus on reducing emissions, new materials and ICT
– How to improve brand perception
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-european-light-vehicle-market-in-2019/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives to identify the macro trends that are affecting the auto industry now and in the future.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material with ease.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help vehicle manufacturers and vehicle vendors succeed in the evolving auto market.
– The report includes a case study that showcases the importance of a fully evolved ICT strategy, especially as the connected car becomes a reality.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• European Light Vehicle Aftermarket
Aftermarket players are striving to develop new revenue streams, increase margins and retain existing. The report provides a high level market overview outlining the factors influencing the European Aftermarket – examining the vehicle parc dynamics, how consumers spend within the aftermarket and which channels dominate. The report provides a contextual and historic overview of the market, together with forecast data to 2018.
• UK Childrenswear Retailing Market
The childrenswear market is set to grow by 2.8% in 2015; the same level of growth achieved in 2014, and only very gradual. The composition of growth is now very different from 10 years ago, when very rapid price deflation of 4.0% drove a 7.5% rise in volume. Inflation is easing, at just 0.1% in 2015 following a period of rising sourcing costs, ensuring that growth is now becoming more organic, with volume growth of 2.7% forecast for 2015. However, while value growth in the childrenswear market has recovered to pre-recession levels, volume growth has not as parents continue to purchase more carefully – a shift we saw throughout the downturn, which we expect to see maintained.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States