HTF MI recently broadcasted a new study in its database that highlights the in-depth market analysis with future prospects of “Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2018: The latest trends in cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, smoking tobacco and heat not burn products” market. The study covers significant data which makes the research document a handy resource for managers, industry executives and other key people get ready-to-access and self analyzed study along with graphs and tables to help understand market trends, drivers and market challenges.
“Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2018”, report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the tobacco and anti-smoking product sectors.
The tobacco sector is set to be in long-term decline due to rising consumer awareness about its possible health effects, though there are still opportunities for growth within certain markets and consumer segments. However, anti-smoking products are replacing them for many consumers, and understanding the trends powering their rapid growth is crucial for growth in this sector.
– Anti-tobacco legislation and education has persuaded many consumers to stop smoking, but this has been replaced by a new market, that of tobacco alternatives, as they want a safer but similar habit instead.
– Smoking is an enjoyable experience for many, a habit to be engaged with rather than put up with. These consumers enjoy a variety of smoking products but are also excited about novel tobacco alternative sectors.
– Younger consumers are now so aware of the health effects of smoking that they are now attracted to vaping as a risqué social habit.
– Regular smokers feel increasingly under siege, but view smoking as an ingrained part of their persona. They want tobacco products they see as authentic or traditional.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1142425-top-trends-in-tobacco-and-anti-smokingproducts-2018
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Companies mentioned in the Report
PMI,BAT,Imperial,JTI,China Tobacco Fujian Industrial Co.,Al Matuco Tobacco Company,Korea Tobacco & Ginseng Corp,Shanghai Tobacco (Group) Corp., Miquel y Costas & Miquel S.A.,Illusione Cigars,Shenzhen Dayou Jiankang Co. Ltd.,Avoria GmbH,Vandenberg GmbH,Promotorzy Trading Sp.zo.o. sp.k,Fantasi,Formula2 OOO
Buy this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1142425
Table Of Content :
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
2. Innovation Trends in Tobacco and Tobacco Alternatives 11
Trend 1: Compromising on Smoking 11
Trend 2: Experiential Smokers 16
Trend 3: Social Vaping 21
Trend 4: Authentic Smoker 27
3. The Future 33
4. Appendix 34
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1142425-top-trends-in-tobacco-and-anti-smoking-products-2018
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States