Kenya Renewable Energy Industry Analysis – News, Trends, Update
Research Beam added a report on “Kenya Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2021”
Kenya Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
Kenya Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016 is among the latest country specific policy reports, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
– The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Kenya to promote renewable energy.
– The report details promotional measures in Kenya both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Kenya.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table Of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 2
2 Introduction 3
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 3
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 3
3 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Kenya 4
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Kenya, Overview 4
3.2 Tax Incentives 4
3.3 Feed-in Tariff 5
3.4 Solar Water Heating Regulation 6
3.5 LCPDP 2011-2031 6
3.6 Energy Act 2006 7
4 Appendix 8
4.1 Abbreviations 8
4.2 Bibliography 8
4.3 Methodology 8
4.4 Disclaimer 9
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
Company Name: Research Beam
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Email: Send Email
Phone: + 1-800-910-6452
Address:5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205
Country: United States