The Global Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT) Market is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 11.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This can be attributed to significant rise in awareness regarding need for rapid and on-time testing for chronic and infectious diseases. Global increase in adoption of INAAT for detection of HIV, hepatitis A & B, and sexually transmitted diseases is considered to be a high impact rendering driver for growth.
Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification is one of the most preferred nucleic acid amplification methods because of its ability to provide point of care testing, thus leading to increased adoption. The recently-introduced Nicking Enzyme Amplification Reaction (NEAR) and Helicase-dependent amplification (HDA) technologies are expected to experience exponential growth during the forecast period owing to their patent protection.
In addition, owing to recent epidemics of infectious diseases, such as tuberculosis, Zika virus, and influenza, importance of point of care diagnosis has increased especially in developing countries. This is also anticipated to boost demand for this technology in these regions.
Full Research Report on Global INAAT Market Analysis:
U.S. NAAT market, by application, 2014 – 2025, USD Billion
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Reagents are expected to be fastest growing products owing to their high usage in all INAAT procedures
- TMA was identified as the largest technology segment by revenue share in 2016 owing to its high adoption
- Infectious disease diagnostics is expected to be the fastest growing application owing to development of numerous assays for detection of specific infectious diseases
- Hospitals dominated the end user segment in 2016 with the largest share and are expected to be continue dominance over the forecast period owing to the high usage of INAAT in hospitals globally
- North America held the largest share of the global market in 2016, and the U.S. held the largest revenue share in the region owing to rise in infectious diseases, availability of government funds, prevalence of cancer, application of MDx in cancer screening & genetic disorders, and self-monitoring techniques
- The molecular diagnostics industry in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade due to various developments in major economies, especially in the NASBA, NEAR, and HDA technology segments
- Some of the key players in the INAAT market include Alere; bioMerieux SA; Eiken Chemical Co. Ltd.; Hologic, Inc. (Gen-Probe); Lucigen; QIAGEN; Quidel Corporation; ThermoFisher Scientific; and Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Major players have been engaging in numerous strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions to increase global presence and improve market share.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/clinical-diagnostics
Global Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT) market, by technology, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT) Market on the basis of product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification By Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Blood screening
- Infectious disease diagnostics
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification By End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Central and reference labs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
View Press Release of This Research Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States