“IoT in Europe: Market opportunities and main applications”, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the size of the IoT market and different strategies of telecom operators in the European region. The report analyses the strategies pertaining to IoT verticals.
The high penetration of smartphones has favored the mass usage of IoT-related applications and has appeared as an essential IoT device for the IoT ecosystem. The storage capacity provided by cloud computing and the analytics stemming from big data have also foster growth of IoT. Europe will boast the most IoT connections worldwide in 2017, followed by the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East, and will remain leader through 2020.
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1277458
GlobalData expects total IoT connections to reach 3.1 million in 2020 supported by businesses needs to optimize resources, enhance customer experience and generate new revenue streams. Cellular M2M connections are gaining traction among total SIM cards in Europe, representing 7% of the market in 2017. In terms of IoT applications in Europe, GlobalData forecasts the share of smart metering in total connections to decline to 28% in 2020, from 52% in 2017, as industrial and finance applications boom. European telcos have invested different IoT applications with telematics, fleet management, smart cities and smart home being four specific example illustrated in this report.
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/iot-in-europe-market-opportunities-and-main-applications-report.html
The report consists of the following sections –
– Introduction: This section briefly examines the definition of IoT and M2M and offers a snapshot of the different IoT standards.
– Key Drivers: This section highlights the three main drivers behind the proliferation of IoT connections, namely the high take-up of smartphones, cloud computing and bidg data analytics (BDA).
– Market sizing: This section provides an estimate and forecast through 2020 of total IoT connections worldwide and in Europe. It also take a dive into the size of IoT in Europe by connectivity, vertical and applications
– Case studies: We continue with a review of the IoT applications that leading telecom companies – Vodafone Germany, Orange France, Telefnica Spain and O2 UK – have been following to increase presence in the IoT environment.
– Key findings and recommendations: We conclude the report with a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators and network vendors to grasp full opportunities on the IoT market.
– IoT connections have been growing at a fast pace triggered by smartphone growth, cloud computing and big data analytics. Europe makes up over a third of all IoT connections compared to other regions
– Total IoT connections to increase 1.4x between 2017 and 2020 to 4.8bn connections, at a CAGR of 34%.
– Cellular M2M, though growing in number, to decrease in total IoT connections through 2020 and the market share of telcos deploying other kinds of connectivity (e.g., fixed, satellite, LoRa, Sigfox, NB-IoT, etc.) will increase
– European operators have majorly invested in fleet management and telematics with smart homes gaining momentum and Spain paving the way for smart cities.
Enquiry about this Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1277458
Reasons to buy
– The insider report examines the IoT strategies of European telecom operators to generate new revenue streams. The report also provides analysis of main IoT applications European telcos have invested in.
– The insights in the report will help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies through analysis of the strategies adopted by telcos, competitive environment and best practices.
– The case studies focus on current strategies pertaining to IoT technology used and application targeted for four telcos in the region. The analysis can be beneficial to local competitors or prospective market entrants.
– By understanding of the opportunities stemming from IoT, telcos can strengthen their market positioning and competitiveness.
– With a total of 24 Exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Company Name: Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Email: Send Email
Address:90 State Street
State: New York 12207
Country: United States