Publisher’s ‘Insight Report: Mobile Point of Sale – Global Market Size, Composition, Trends and Outlook’ analyzes the evolution of mPOS and its adoption into the payment system.
It investigates the impact of mPOS adoption beyond the evaluation of financial technology magazines
Furthermore, the report explores whether mPOS will meet investors’ and multiple mPOS companies’ expectations.
Buy this report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001276451/buying
The report gives extensive details of the challenges faced by small and established merchants in terms of mPOS adoption.
It also analyzes the current payment system, and how it has been impacted by mPOS. The report gives regional analysis for mPOS adoption, and its activation rate, to gain a better understanding of market absorption of the new system.
free sample report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001276451/sample
It also gives an insight into barriers and drivers to adoption in mature and emerging markets, and the differences between the two.
The report explores the conventional merchant acquiring and the impact of EMV migration along with the NFC boost to mPOS.
Inquiry for discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001276451/discount
- Publisher’s ‘Insight Report: Mobile Point of Sale – Global Market Size, Composition, Trends and Outlook’ provides insights into mPOS adoption in the payment industry. It also:
- Analyzes the evolution of mPOS in the payments system.
- Covers key challenges faced by merchants in terms of mPOS adoption.
- Explores initiatives taken by merchants to incorporate mPOS into their business models.
- Discusses various business models in the mPOS industry.
- Explores whether the mPOS hype in Silicon Valley is sustainable.
- Covers regional analysis with respect to current POS and mPOS adoption
- Provides analysis of major challenges faced by merchants in mPOS adoption
- Analyzes the evolution of mPOS in the payments system
- Explores initiatives taken by merchants to incorporate mPOS into their business models
- Analyzes the role of card issuers in facilitating mPOS adoption
- Explores the future options for mPOS adoption, its sustainability and approaches by different participants in the payment market to incorporate mPOS into their business models
Reason to Buy
- Gain an understanding of mPOS adoption in the global cards and payments industry. Is this the need of the hour?
- Gain insights into impact mPOS on the payment industry.
- Understand which mPOS operating models are followed in the industry.
- Understand why some regions are falling behind in deploymentm, while others are developed.
- Gain insights into drivers of and barriers to adoption.
- Understand the impact of EMV migration on the mPOS industry.
- Gain insights into how organizations across the payment industry are adopting mPOS into their business models.
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Overview of the mPOS Market
2.1 mPOS Definition
2.2 Evolution of mPOS
2.3 Three Distinguishing Models in the Global mPOS Industry
2.4 The Global Market
2.5 mPOS Adoption by Region
2.5.1 The US and Canada
2.5.2 Latin America
2.5.4 Europe (SEPA)
2.5.5 Rest of the world
3 Factors in mPOS Adoption
3.1 Adoption by Small Merchants
3.1.1 Factors driving adoption
3.1.2 Barriers to adoption
3.2 Adoption by Established Merchants
3.2.1 Factors driving adoption
3.2.2 Barriers to adoption
4 Key Trends and Developments
4.1 Different Appeals in Mature and Emerging Markets
4.2 Conventional Merchant Acquiring Unlikely to Lose Market Share
4.3 EMV Migration Impacts Growth in the mPOS Market
4.4 Market Consolidation in Progress
4.5 Tablet POS to Enhance Customer Experience
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 mPOS PSPs
5.1.5 Local mPOS PSPs
5.2.1 Roam and Ingenico
5.2.2 Powa Technologies Ltd
5.3.2 Miura Systems Ltd
5.3.3 Pax Technology
6 Strategic Considerations and Foresights
7.2 Contact Publisher
7.3 About Publisher
7.4 Publisher’s Services