Delaware – April 18, 2016 – Global Industrial Air Filtration Market Size is set to be valued at USD 7.12 Billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Strict government norms related to health & safety is anticipated to drive the industry growth. Increasing product demand with high efficiency and performance features is also expected to propel demand for the next six years.
Strong industrial and infrastructure investment, coupled with increasing environmental consciousness among consumers will fuel the industrial air filtration market size throughout the forecast timeframe.
Browse In-depth Research Report on Global Industrial Air Filtration Market with detailed charts and figures: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/industrial-air-filtration-market
Air is required to be filtered of the harmful substances as well as the suspended matter before it is released across a number of industrial applications. Operating an efficient production facility enables in higher production volumes and also aids in improving quality at lower cost.
Get Sample Research Report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/182
Dust collectors industry revenue was estimated at USD 867 Million in 2014, with 8.7% CAGR expectation up to 2022. Biological contaminant reduction in filter media and reduction in pressure drop is also expected to positively impact demand over the next six years.
HEPA filters market size is forecast to grow faster than the global average from USD 921.2 Million in 2014. Removal of contaminants, droplets, and sub-micron particles by utilizing diffusion as well as techniques involving progressive particle attraction along with high efficiency offered by these filters is anticipated to drive industrial air filtration market share.
Browse Full Press Release: https://www.gminsights.com/pressrelease/industrial-air-filtration-market
Key Insights from the Report Include:
- Asia Pacific, predominantly, China and India industrial air filtration market size is forecast to be the most attractive region, with USD 1.7 Billion revenue target by 2022.
- Swift urbanization across the region, and strong pharmaceutical production indicators to meet the domestic trade demands should regional air filtration system growth through forecast period.
- Europe industrial air filtration market size is forecast to be valued at around USD 1.9 Billion by 2022. Stringent regulatory norms regarding emission control should play a pivotal role in driving regional growth.
- U.S. industrial air filtration industry is set to witness over USD1.35 Billion by 2022. High installation and operational cost involved in implementation of these systems is anticipated to hamper regional demand through forecast period.
- The food industry accounted for over 20% of the global revenue in 2015. Cross contamination, food handling and sanitary regulations are projected to increase demand from 2015 to 2022.
- Metal applications should gain prominence as the industry evolves, with 8.8% CAGR growth anticipation from 2015 to 2022.
- Companies dominating industrial air filtration market share include AAF International, Absolent Group (& Bristol), Andrew Industries Limited, BWF Group, Camfil Group, Clarcor, Cummins, Donaldson Company, Flanders Corporation, and Flow Air.
Global Market Insights has segmented the industrial air filtration industry on the basis of product, application and region:
Industrial Air Filtration Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Dust Collectors
- Mist Collectors
- HEPA Filters
- Baghouse Filters
Industrial Air Filtration Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
Industrial Air Filtration Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States