Global home infusion therapy market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic disorders has led to an augmentation in the demand for infusion therapy in outpatient settings, thereby boosting the home infusion therapy market. Rapidly growing geriatric population base globally, is also likely to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver. The home infusion therapy is considered beneficial for patients as they get the entire treatment at the comfort of their home.
Furthermore, home infusion therapy is a cost effective alternative to placement in hospital, and allows patients to adhere to their normal lifestyle while receiving treatment. Rising incidences of hospital acquired infections is a high impact rendering driver of this market. Additional healthcare spending associated with these infections are expected to encourage patients to prefer home care over the conventional settings.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “Home Infusion Therapy Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2016 to 2022” at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/home-infusion-therapy-market-analysis-by-product-infusion-pumps-intravenous-sets-iv-cannulas-needleless-connectors-by-application-anti-infective-hydration-therapy-chemotherapy-enteral-nutrition-parenteral-nutrition-specialty-pharmaceuticals-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Needleless connectors are expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Growing demand for enhanced healthcare service provider safety has led to the rise in demand for needleless connectors.
- Anti-Infective dominated the market with a revenue share of over 25.0% in 2014. Home administration of anti-infective therapy is preferred by patients who have chronic infections that cannot be treated through oral agents. It is considered as the most user friendly home infusion therapy.
- North America accounted for more than 40% of the home infusion therapy market in 2014 on account of the presence of large geriatric population base. Presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and favorable reimbursement plans laid out by regulatory bodies are also expected to make significant contributions towards market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a high growth market over the forecast period. Presence of large unmet needs in the emerging economies such as China and India. Rising patient awareness levels regarding the benefits of home infusion therapies over the in-hospital infusion therapies is expected to further boost the growth of this region.
- Key players of home infusion therapy market include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, Baxter, CareFusion Corporation and Hospira Inc. Mergers and acquisitions and entering into strategic collaborations with healthcare providers are two key sustainability strategies adopted by these market participants.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global home infusion therapy market on the basis of products, application, and region:
Global Home Infusion Therapy Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Infusion pumps
- Intravenous Sets
- IV Cannulas
- Needleless Connectors
Global Home Infusion Therapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Hydration Therapy
- Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Specialty Pharmaceutical
Home Infusion Therapy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights, Inc
- Oil and Gas Energy Industry
- Clean Energy Industry
- Fossil Fuel Industry
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States