The city of Florence is known all over the world for being the cradle of the Renaissance period and one of the most interesting European cities. Art lovers’ paradise and magnificent site full of historic and cultural landmarks, Florence oozes charm and represents an ideal destination for single travellers and families alike.
When it comes to spending quality time in Florence, the options available are virtually endless, ranging from visiting monuments and historic sites, to relaxing in one of the many restaurants and cafes or do some shopping in Florence’s most exclusive boutiques. More often than not, travellers get lost in the range of places to visit and wonder how to make the most of their time in Florence, usually squeezed into a few days at most.
For those who wish to thoroughly enjoy their time in Florence and make their visit truly worthwhile, booking a tour of the city with Guided Florence Tours is a must.
Guided Florence Tours is a leading tour company offering private, small group and children tours in Florence, providing tourists with a remarkable and unforgettable experience. Guided Florence Tours is run by Paola Angelini, a fully qualified and licensed tour guide who – alongside with other tour guides – takes pride in showing visitors Florence’s most beautiful itineraries and hidden gems.
Guided Florence Tours offers a variety of options that cater for any requirement or budget:
• Custom Itineraries, ideal for those who wish to personalise their itinerary according to their specific needs or requirements;
• Small Group Tours, organised tours catering for up to 10 people. These types of tours are perfect for those travelling within a small group or simply for visitors who enjoy other people’s company without being necessarily surrounded by a big crowd;
• Children Tours. Designed especially for children, these tours are tailored for our little guests in order to turn their visit to Florence into an unforgettable experience:
• Private Tours, ideal for independent travellers and those who wish to have a guide of their own to explore hidden gems and off the beaten track itineraries in Florence.
• Team Building Tours. Specifically designed for companies (no matter how big or small), Team Building Tours aim at strengthening relationship between managers and co-workers, making leadership challenges and exploring so much fun.
All tours arranged by Guided Florence Tours (unless custom itineraries or otherwise specified) offer the opportunity to visit the city’s main landmarks. These itineraries include the Discovery Tour of Florence, Uffizi Gallery Tour and the Academy Tour. By choosing a Private Tour instead, you will also have the chance to book a Michelangelo and Medici Tour, Gardens Tour, Siena Tour and much more.
Guided Florence Tours takes pride in providing a comprehensive list of services to anyone who wishes to add a little extra to their stay in Florence. This includes museum and restaurant reservation service, airport transfers service, private assistance and event organisation service. Guided Florence Tours is known for being much more than a simple tour agency, providing clients with interesting stories and places to visit in Florence which will definitely add a touch of magic to your stay.
Visit the website: www.guidedflorencetours.com