Delaware – April 5, 2016 – Gold Nanoparticles Market Size is likely to be worth USD 8.04 Billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Increasing use of the technology for healthcare & diagnostics application coupled with continuous product innovation programs through R&D spending is likely to drive gold nanoparticles market growth.
Medical applications dominated demand with consumption estimated close to 1.9 tons in 2014. Healthcare & dentistry applications such as imaging, therapeutics and diagnostics along with healthcare industry growth are likely to provide preference for this technology.
Electronics industry accounted for over 20% of the total gold nanoparticle market size in 2014 and is also forecast to witness highest gains of above 25% up to 2022. Growth in high storage capacity compact devices demand such as DVDs & USB coupled with increasing application scope of gold nanoparticles ink in PVs, photo sensors & detectors is expected to drive growth in electronics applications.
Request for sample of this Research Report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/358
Low crystal buildup by molecules coupled with enhanced stability favors this technology over other commercially available metal nanoparticles such as platinum and silver. They are widely gaining popularity in therapeutic process and cancer imaging as they selectively accumulate in tumor cells and are biocompatible.
Stringent guidelines & standards are set by international regulatory agencies for sales & handling owing to toxicity issues caused by this technology affecting human health & environment, which may result in squeezing industry profitability. Technology innovation coupled with growth in niche applications such as glass tinting, food protection and PV could provide potential opportunities.
Key Insights from the Report Include:
- Global gold nanoparticles market size estimation was calculated at 3.6 kilo tons in 2014 and is forecast to gain 23.8% CAGR up to 2022 and register 20.1 kilo tons.
- North America, driven by U.S. gold nanoparticles market size, was the dominant regional industry. Medical application in the U.S. registered close to USD 210 million in 2014 and is likely to witness above average gains up to 2022.
- APAC market is likely to gain significant CAGR at above 27% in 2014 with growth expected from consumer electronics industry in countries such as India, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- Electronics application in MEA, dominated by Saudi Arabia, witnessed strong demand and generated revenues worth close to USD 24 million in 2014.
- Gold nanoparticles market share is competitive and highly capital intensive which generates moderate yield. Expansion in product portfolio through cost competitive measures is crucial for industry success. Notable manufactures include Nanostellar, Nanosphere, BBI Solutions, Sigma Aldrich, Metalor and Cytodiagnostics.
Browse full Press Release: https://www.gminsights.com/pressrelease/gold-nanoparticles-market
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States