Ukraine dominates in the global wood fuel trade. In 2014, Ukraine exported 1,287 thousand tonnes of wood fuel totaling 67.3 million USD, 13.7% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Romania, where it supplied 31.7% of its total wood fuel exports in value terms, accounting for 98.5% of Romania’s total imports.
Overall, the global wood fuel trade reached to 563 million USD, with a CAGR of 10.1% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed steady growth, rising from 3,968 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 6,693 thousand tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, Italy (21.3%), Austria (16.0%), Germany (10.8%), Belgium (8.0%) and France (5.8%) were the leading destinations of wood fuel imports, together making up 62.1% of global imports. The share of Belgium increased (+6 percentage points), while the share of Italy illustrated negative dynamics (-0.4 percentage points).
Ukraine and Croatia were among the other main global suppliers of wood fuel in 2014 with a combined share of 21.7% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Bulgaria (+29.9% per year) and Lithuania (+26.4% per year). Bulgaria significantly strengthened its position in the global export structure, from 2% in 2007 to 7% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-wood-fuel-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Wood Fuel – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global wood fuel market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Wood fuel
Why buy “World: Wood Fuel – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-wood-fuel-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
Appendix 1: Production, trade and consumption by countries
Appendix 2: Trade and prices by countries
Appendix 3: Direction of trade between major producers and consumers