In the Report “Powder Injection Molding (PIM) Market: By Technology (Metal Injection Molding, Ceramic Injection Molding); By Materials (Steel, Stainless Steels, Soft Magnetic, Titanium/Tungsten Alloys, Ceramics and Others); By Application (Automotive, Electronics, Industrial, Medical, Consumer, Aerospace and Others) & Geography – (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is now set to be driven by the field of aluminum injection molding, which is future advancement on the technological front.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the Powder Injection Molding Market
Asia-Pacific is the leading market for powder injection molding market, where China and India are the head regions. The Asia-Pacific region is forecast to lead in the market with a growing CAGR of 8.05% to reach revenue of $1852.29 million by 2023 from $1165 million in 2017. The major players have established their setups in this region. The region is poised with large number of oil importers. America is the second leading region for PIM Market, with wide range of industrial groups and high level of manufacturing activates. The North America region has contributed towards 405 of shares of the total GDP. The American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.57%, which is the fastest among all the regions. The American PIM market is expected to reach revenue of $834.13 million by 2023 from $509.7 million in 2017. Europe is amongst the most technologically advanced regions with high demand for powder injection molding in this region. Powder injection market for Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.50% to reach revenue of $929.73 million by 2023 from $602.9 million in 2017. Traditional industries are undergoing restructuring themselves, and coming out with new business models, where major industries are from Germany.
Selected Type done in the full Report:
Powder Injection Molding Market is segmented into two types of technology which are Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and Ceramic Injection Molding (CIM). The metal injection molding sector generated the maximum revenue of $1665 million in the overall powder injection molding market. The present finding says the MIM market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.61% to reach revenue of $2782.16 million by 2023 from $1793.3 million in 2017. The market for CIM was $627.2 million in 2017. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.42% to reach revenue of $1017.69 million by 2023. Electronic and automotive are the major applications areas for the powder injection molding market, whereas applications such as industrial, medical and many more will also become vital contributors to this market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Industrial, hand tool, and household applications remain strong and the continuous automation of the different industry propels the demand for Powder Injection Molding Market.
- Asia is the major continent for the production of stainless steel worldwide. Easy accessibility is the vital reason behind the increasing market for Metal Powder Injection Molding Market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Growing demand in small and high volume components has allowed the electronic sector to increase its demand for high frequency modules. In accordance to increasing communication network, the automotive sensors market will be the main reason behind the development.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Powder Injection Molding Market
Advanced Materials technologies Pte. Ltd., Arburg GmbH, Philips-Medisize Corp. (US), Dynacast International, Inc., Epson and ARC group are some leading players in powder injection molding market. The companies are known for manufacturing powder injection molding for major segments like automobile and electronics with constant launch of product and developments. ARC group has products such as Automotive Components, Aerospace Components, Medical Components, and Firearms. Epson is known for product like MIM Powder, S.W.A.P. ® Powder, and Granulated Powder. Arburg GmbH’s is a private company, and competing well enough with other international brands by providing products such as Sensor and Flat Dripper.
Powder Injection Molding Market report is segmented as below
Powder Injection Molding Market – By Technology
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Ceramic Injection Molding (CIM)
Powder Injection Molding Market – By Materials
- Stainless steel
- Soft magnetic
- Titanium/Tungsten alloys
Powder Injection Molding Market – By Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Powder Injection Molding Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Powder Injection Molding Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- PSM Industries, Inc.
- Zoltrix Material Guangzhou Ltd
- Conway Marsh Garrett Technologies Ltd.
- Advanced Materials Technologies Pte Ltd
- Arburg Gmbh
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Plastic Polymers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Powder Injection Molding Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Powder Injection Molding Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
- Technology Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
- Material Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
- Application Powder Injection Molding Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.