Florida, March 2: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Paints & Coatings Market by Resin Type (Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyurethane, & Others), by Technology (Waterborne, High Solids, Powder, Solvent Borne, & Others), by Application (Architectural & Paints) – Global Forecasts to 2020”
Browse Full Report here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/paints-and-coatings-market
A coating is a covering that is applied to the surface of an object, usually referred to as the substrate. The purpose of applying the coating is protective, decorative, functional, or both. The coating itself may be an all-over coating, completely covering the substrate, and cover parts of the substrate.
The paint and coating market segmented in High Solids/Radiation Cure, Powder Coatings, Waterborne Coatings, and Solvent Borne Technologies. Also for the automotive sector it segmented for Aviation, Medical & Healthcare, Residential, Commercial uses.
The global paints and coatings market is expected to reach $125.0 billion by the end of 2015 and further increase to $153.6 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% over the next five-year period of 2015 through 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for paints and coatings and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for paints and coatings.
- Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AkzoNobel N.V., Asian Paints Ltd., Bergers Paints India Ltd., Deutsche Amphibolin-Werke Von Robert Murjahn Stiftung & Company, Diamond Vogel, Dow Corning, Helios Group, KCC Corporation, Masco Corporation, PPG Industries etc. company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The market has been segmented as below:
Paints and Coatings Market: by Product Segment Analysis
- High solids/radiation cure
- Powder coating
- Waterborne coating
- Solvent-borne technologies
- Others (including specialty coatings, etc.)
Paints and Coatings Market: by End-user Analysis
- Automotives & aviation
- Medical & healthcare
- Others (including other industries, special purpose, etc.)
Paints and Coatings Market: by Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned coating industry globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of coating industry and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Check out other Reports:
1) Reactive Adhesives Market Analysis Segmented by Product Type, End Users and Geography – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015-2022
2) Calcium Carbonate Market (GCC and PCC) for Paper, Plastic, Building & Construction and Other Applications – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.