IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Honey – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global honey market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Honey market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global honey production, split by region and country;
– Global honey trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for honey;
– Honey market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Honeybee Centre, Superbee, Pure New Zealand Honey Ltd., Beez India, KASHMIR APIARIES PVT LTD., Balparmak, Dutch Gold Honey, New Zealand Honey Specialties Ltd., Rowse, Bee Maid Honey
Global honey market production was estimated at 6,682 million USD in 2015, which was 313 million USD (or 4%) below the peak production level of 2013.
Honeybee population stabilized at 37.6 million No from 2013 to 2015, after a period of marginal growth. In 2015, the yield reached 467 Hg per hive as a result of mild fluctuations over the last seven years.
China (482 thousand tonnes) was the country with the largest honey production in absolute volumes. It was followed by Turkey (110 thousand tonnes), the U.S. (71 thousand tonnes), Ukraine (70 thousand tonnes), the Russian Federation (68 thousand tonnes), India (65 thousand tonnes), and Mexico (62 thousand tonnes).
Turkey (+5.1% per year) attained the most notable growth rate in honey production among the main producing countries from 2007 to 2015, while the other global leaders experienced more modest paces of growth.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 STOCK AND YIELD BY COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-honey-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com